capquest debt recovery

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6401 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi folks

i just wanted to let you good folk know, that its one feather in my cap against CAPQUEST:grin: here goes... I moved address in feb 2003, six months ago i get a letter from CQ at my new address, saying that they have bought a debt off Freeman's plc for £135, and that my last payment was paid in may 2003, now i may look stupid, but even i could work this one out, so i rang and wrote to CQ asking for proof of the original debt, and if i owed it, then i would pay up in full, (which i knew i didn't owe anything anyway) got the usual threatening letters, anyway i was told to write to CQ and freeman's and just simply ask for the original documents to the debt, but send both letters RECORDED, i have not received any letters from CQ for over three weeks now, and just had a letter from freeman's saying, "we have received your letter, and we are pleased to tell you that they have bought the debt back, and this debt has now been written off. well thanks very much for writing the debt off that i didn't owe anyway.

have read lots about CQ in threads, and once they sink there teeth in, they don't want to let go, DON'T BE BULLIED:wink:

Well done, just a thought though have you checked your credit file to make sure the little so an so's have not registered a default against you ?

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol

Gd for you for keeping cool and getting CQ off your back. i have followed your line of cintact, see thread... Help needed with bank stuff... however it seems CQ have now forgotten me, as had NO contact from them for while now? however i am tempted to contact them again, as i dont want them popping up out the blue in a year or so, and have to start all this again, what you think ? thax

!2 years Tesco distribution supervisor

7 years Sainsburys Transport Manager

4 Years housing officer ( Lettings )

Partner... 23 Years social services depts

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.