PPI Win Against Blue Sky (Brokered Welcome Secured Loan)

chuffter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had PPI and have not claimed it back as yet, want to see if the FOS will uphold my - "should have been closed after the sale" argument or what they can bring it down to before I head down that road. That is the amount borrowed, the amount to pay back was - £65,471.40

Hi everyone,

Right again a poor response to my CCA request by empingham (at least they did reply) they have only sent a statement of account which I have responded by e-mail requesting the rest of the documentation, however the statement of account is below, any comments?

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/Chuffter/welscum.jpg

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/Chuffter/welscum_2.jpg

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/Chuffter/welscum_3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Finally received a copy of the credit agreement but its re-constituted, It has my address but no Welcome Account numbers, I can get it rejected because of that can't I?

I can post up a copy if anyone needs to see it

Hi,

Right I've uploaded the agreement they have sent. I've also asked why they haven't sent supporting documents like the land registry notice etc.

Can anyone else spot something, can someone advise that I've covered myself?

I've not heard from anyone for a while so a reply would be much appreciated, negative or otherwise.

Thanks,

Steve

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys,

After two years of trying finally got a decision on my PPI claim against Blue Sky Personal Finance, from the FSCS (whom when compared to the ombudsman are pretty quick!, just over three months!) for a decent payout in my favour, result!

My question in regard to Welcome is two fold, the PPI was front loaded now I've been awarded a refund, shouldn't that amount be deducted from the remaining balance? If so that should answer my next questions which is I've offered a short settlement figure to Welcome to settle my account. If the above is correct then this should be >500 ish off what they are actually owed, do we think they will accept or be complete awkward about it?

Thanks,

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Just to update after my long painful feud with Welcome is finally over after 6 years of trying to sort it out.

They accepted the lower settlement figure so my account is now closed, phew!

Ironically I used the PPI payout to settle the account :p