Witness for FCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3651 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been asked to be a witness for FCA at the end of year or early 2015. Even though the prospect terrifies me, I still remember the distress I was caused. Has anyone else been a witness and can advise me please

Hi whatdoido

Are you allowed to speak about it? If so it would be great if you could expand on the situation.

In some ways you need to use the same mind set as you do when you go for an interview.

What sort of things help you get through an interview?

I don't know if im allowed to talk about it, the letter states that the OFT used my evidence against them and that they are now appealing against it. The letter says the fCA's barristers will ask me questions and then their barrister will also. I assume the tribunal will be in London?

Best not to, until it's over. You will be fine, maybe a bit of 'Role-Play', get a family member to ask you questions, practice responding, you'll grow in confidence and ease any anxiety.

I don't know if im allowed to talk about it, the letter states that the OFT used my evidence against them and that they are now appealing against it. The letter says the fCA's barristers will ask me questions and then their barrister will also. I assume the tribunal will be in London?