A little help and an update

matmondez
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well after ringing my local court in Hull for the last 3 weeks every other day just about i was told that northhampton had lost my paperwork. Great!! Anyways it has now been resolved and my court date is March the 14th.

This has been quite a journey which i now feel is comming to an end (thank god)

I personally think the MCOL route is the easier option but not the best, i would strongly sugest gettin a N1 form and delivering it to your local court in person. Less chance of loss of data in transit from Northampton to wherever also your local court would prefer this route. Not to mention your not restricted in chars to what you an put in your P.O.C. in a N1.

I believe you can even download N1 in a pdf format to fill in.

I know i might be a minority but why take a risk when you don`t have to.

Anyways been away a while, Hi Garry!! remember me, and Hi Martin howz it going?

Are SCM submitting there defence 14 days b4 Court Date?

Thanks in Advance

A bit deflated but never gone!

Matt

Hi again Matt,

Have you got directions? If so, post them up and someone'll tell you exactly what to submit. In fact, its probably best if you posted the complete wording of the order.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Thx for reply Garry,

Will post directions on here 2morow.

Are Lloyds bothering to send their bundle these days or is just random whether they do or not.

I read a thread on here the other day that a girl actually went to court only to find out that they settled the night before, how stressed was she.

I think if the courts knowing that statistically the chance of the banks sols turning up is very very small that some action should be taken.

Courts are busy at the best of times and the banks are having a blatent disregard for this.

Time will tell eh Garry.

Have a read below ppl let m know your thoughts, to me this sounds like if they don`t get the paperwork done within timescale and sent good chance i will win by default. Altho i guess someone is gunna say this is a standard letter from local court and SCM can submitt their paperwork last min.

Thoughts quick im a bit excited....

DEPUTY DISTRICT JUDGE JOE BLOGGS has considered the statements of case allocation questionaires filed and allocated the clam to the small claims track.

The hearin of the clam will take place at 11:30 on the 14 March 2007 at Ground Floor, blar blar address. and should take no loner than 1hr 30 mins.

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date.

Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents (including any experts report) on which he intends to rely on at the hearing no later than 14 days before the hearing.

The original documents shall be brought to the hearing, a copy of the defence.

Defendant shall file 14 days prior to the above hearing all documents relatig to the calculation and qualification of charges and interest debited from the claimants accoun in relation to the claimants purported breaches of contract.

All parties and other witnesses to file their statements with the Court and serve on the other side 14 days before the hearing. Failure to comply with this will result in the parties not being permitted to use the evidance without leave of the court.

**Other matters are listed at the same time as this case. The start time may be delayed, however every effortwill be made to adhere to the appointed time **

Date 29 Jan 2007

Hi Matt

Our case was due in Hull on Tues 30th Jan.

SCM rang on Firday 26th Jan to say they were going to settle in full.

If you ask me the staff at SCM are as P***** off with Lloyds as we are.

They told me they can't offer to settle any of the claims until they get the ok from Lloyds.

However, the chap also said that providing customers had not claimed for charges that are not refundable all cases are settled in the end.

I know this is all very stressful but it's well worth it when you "WIN".

Good luck

Pam

Hi Matt

Ignore last post , pressed wrong key!

No Lloyds didn't send any docs to us or the court.

As I see it if they haven't got any evidence how can they send it?

Don't worry you will get your money but probably not until the day you are due in court.

Chin up

Pam

With regards to your evidence, you need everything from the Basic Court Bundle from the templates library, all correspondence between you and Lloyds, your statements or account information provided under your S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), a schedule, a transcript of the interview with Peter McNamara BBC radio -Sept 2004- sound file & transc, and edit this ‘statement of evidence’ to suit your claim and add it to your bundle too - New strategy for Allocation Questionaires

It is a lot of paper, but you do need 3 copies of everything. File one at the court, serve one to Lloyds sols and keep one for yourself (this should include the originals).

Upon the deadline for document exchange, if they haven't either settled (fairly likely) or submitted documents (very unlikely), then see this thread - SC&M court bundle non-compliance

• Haha 1

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• 3 weeks later...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Great job Matt, very well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::D

I'll get your title changed for you.

eh up martin

im drunk right now, all i can say really is the sleepless nights pay.

What a feeling mate, it relly is something i will remember.

your journey has an end mate. wont be to long....Still watchin ur thread.

Best of luck Martin

Garry thx a bunch