BBC Programme on TFL

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3722 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I watched a programme on tv a few weeks ago about TFL and fare evasion. What a massive problem it is and I can fully understand their reluctance to do other than go straight for prosecution.

I watched a programme on tv a few weeks ago about TFL and fare evasion. What a massive problem it is and I can fully understand their reluctance to do other than go straight for prosecution.

Do you know what programme this was, I must have missed it. If it was on ITV it may be online???

thanks.

Do you know what programme this was, I must have missed it. If it was on ITV it may be online???

thanks.

It is a whole series and I think it was called the routemaster and was on BBC either 1 or 2 (I think 2). Will be on Iplayer.

Yeah it is a bit weird, but I think they put in an extra episode half way through last year on the anniversary of Piper Alpha, a commemoration. Ironically the episode you want on fare evasion etc was the fifth / sixth episode which as you say was broadcast this February.

Glad you got a good outcome mate.

Never managed to find me programme but found a similar one called "The Tube - Revenue" which was dead interesting and probably features lots of the dodgy fare evaders on here. That managed to keep me entertained until Netflix pull their finger out.