MKDP LLP claim form - HSBC managed loan 'debt'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Looks like the mediation is going ahead despite no paperwork from them. A message was left giving hubby 2 dates very soon to book in for mediation. Does this mean that he has to just cough up without them having a shred of evidence against him?

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

No it simply means that you are willing to participate in ADR (Mediation) which the court expects all parties to do.But you can only mediate on a debt when you know what the debt is and the claimant has verified its claim...so just go through the process.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks, so basically if it comes to the day of mediation and no paperwork has shown up, hubby just tells them that as far as he is concerned there is no debt as the claimant has not supplied any proof that has been asked for?

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Well no thats not quite the right approach...obviously there is a debt...you are seeking clarification not debt avoidance...but without the documents it would be unwise to admit anything.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Right thanks - no he's not trying to avoid paying, we're just not familiar with the legal process.

Thanks for your help Andy.

George Bernard Shaw