Carter/lowells - Claim form old joint Lloyds bank account***Claim Discontinued***

storeman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have still not heard from Lowells even though I sent my £1, is this a good thing ? Expected

I received a letter from the court saying Carter is going ahead and a letter "Without Prejudice" from Carter asking me to agree a payment shcedule, should I just ignore it ?

Its your choice...if you wish to proceed then yes...he is simply testing you to see if you do.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Cheers Andy,

What about Lowells ? isn't it a legal requirement that they send the requested documents on receipt of my £1 ?

Absolutley....if they can trace them:-)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 3 weeks later...

Copy to court/carter/ and retain a copy for your file.Yes to mediation.

Andy

• 3 months later...

I have finally received a Notice of Discontinuance from Carter, thank you all for your help. I didn't always post but I read all the threads and took your advice. I assume that this means it's all over or is there anything else I need to do?

I have finally received a Notice of Discontinuance from Carter, thank you all for your help. I didn't always post but I read all the threads and took your advice. I assume that this means it's all over or is there anything else I need to do?

Excellent!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Excellent storeman....

Delighted this has been resolved for you...thread title amended to reflect the outcome.

Well done.

Regards

Andy

• 4 months later...

Happy new year to all.

I have just received a load of bank statements and my £1 back from Lowells, the statements have my ex partners name on them and my name appears in the address only. I thought this was all over and done with, can they drag it all up again 5 months after discontinuing ? Any help on what to do next would be appreciated.

Not really dragging it up...probably just responding to your CPR request or DSAR request

No its from your original request...the claim is now dead.

File away safely and retain for future.

Well thats what happens....just because the claim failed the debt remains and you will be chased until its statute barred.

He does not usually re issue...have to wait and see what transpires....just ignore them until /if they do.