• Tweets

• I have just read the smaller print on their signs. It says that you can pay at the end of your parking session. given that you have ten minutes grace period the 35 seconds could easily have been taken up with walking back to your car, switching on the engine and then driving out. Even in my younger days when I used to regularly exceed speed limits, I doubt I could have done that in 35 seconds even when I  had a TR5.
    • Makers of insect-based animal feed hope to be able to compete with soybeans on price.View the full article
    • Thank you for posting up the results from the sar. The PCN is not compliant with the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 Schedule 4. Under Section 9 [2][a] they are supposed to specify the parking time. the photographs show your car in motion both entering and leaving the car park thus not parking. If you have to do a Witness Statement later should they finally take you to Court you will have to continue to state that even though you stayed there for several hours in a small car park and the difference between the ANPR times and the actual parking period may only be a matter of a few minutes  nevertheless the CEL have failed to comply with the Act by failing to specify the parking period. However it looks as if your appeal revealed you were the driver the deficient PCN will not help you as the driver. I suspect that it may have been an appeal from the pub that meant that CEL offered you partly a way out  by allowing you to claim you had made an error in registering your vehicle reg. number . This enabled them to reduce the charge to £20 despite them acknowledging that you hadn't registered at all. We have not seen the signs in the car park yet so we do not what is said on them and all the signs say the same thing. It would be unusual for a pub to have  a Permit Holders Only sign which may discourage casual motorists from stopping there. But if that is the sign then as it prohibits any one who doesn't have a permit, then it cannot form a contract with motorists though it may depend on how the signs are worded.
    • Defence and Counterclaim Claim number XXX Claimant Civil Enforcement Limited Defendant XXXXXXXXXXXXX   How much of the claim do you dispute? I dispute the full amount claimed as shown on the claim form.   Do you dispute this claim because you have already paid it? No, for other reasons.   Defence 1. The Defendant is the recorded keeper of XXXXXXX  2. It is denied that the Defendant entered into a contract with the Claimant. 3. As held by the Upper Tax Tribunal in Vehicle Control Services Limited v HMRC [2012] UKUT 129 (TCC), any contract requires offer and acceptance. The Claimant was simply contracted by the landowner to provide car-park management services and is not capable of entering into a contract with the Defendant on its own account, as the car park is owned by and the terms of entry set by the landowner. Accordingly, it is denied that the Claimant has authority to bring this claim. 4. In any case it is denied that the Defendant broke the terms of a contract with the Claimant. 5. The Claimant is attempting double recovery by adding an additional sum not included in the original offer. 6. In a further abuse of the legal process the Claimant is claiming £50 legal representative's costs, even though they have no legal representative. 7. The Particulars of Claim is denied in its entirety. It is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief at all. Signed I am the Defendant - I believe that the facts stated in this form are true XXXXXXXXXXX 01/05/2024   Defendant's date of birth XXXXXXXXXX   Address to which notices about this claim can be sent to you  
    • pop up on the bulk court website detailed on the claimform. [if it is not working return after the w/end or the next day if week time] . When you select ‘Register’, you will be taken to a screen titled ‘Sign in using Government Gateway’.  Choose ‘Create sign in details’ to register for the first time.  You will be asked to provide your name, email address, set a password and a memorable recovery word. You will be emailed your Government Gateway 12-digit User ID.  You should make a note of your memorable word, or password as these are not included in the email.<<**IMPORTANT**  then log in to the bulk court Website .  select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box. .  then using the details required from the claimform . defend all leave jurisdiction unticked  you DO NOT file a defence at this time [BUT you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 ] click thru to the end confirm and exit the website .get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?486334-CPR-31.14-Request-to-use-on-receipt-of-a-PPC-(-Private-Land-Parking-Court-Claim type your name ONLY no need to sign anything .you DO NOT await the return of paperwork. you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform.
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

T-Mobile data removal. - **WON**

un1boy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm surprised no-one has come up with any suggestions, given that there are so many people on this site who know their stuff regarding claiming money back from big companies.

Have there been any developments since your last post?

Regards

Jeff

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic, thanks Bookworm.

You mention the court bundle etc is in the library - is that only for charges?

I am claiming removal of data....

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

Oh bother, got confused. (nothing new, some might say :rolleyes:)

Ok, for your case, not my court bundle, no.

I think you know more about default removal than I do, so you'll probably have a better idea than me about what documents you'll want to use for that.

I'm not being terribly helpful, am I. :-|

• 3 weeks later...
Right guys....these are the arguments i want to use, any and all comments welcome:

1. T-Mobile (UK LTD) have failed to keep me updated whenever the terms and conditions changed, therefore I had no chance to contest or agree to any terms or conditions that may have changed. The Information Commissioners Office guidelines to the Data Protection Act say:

The interpretation of the Second Principle further provides that in deciding whether any disclosure of personal data is compatible with the purpose or purposes for which the data were obtained, consideration will be given to the purpose or purposes for which the personal data are intended to be processed by any person to whom they are disclosed. Such decisions cannot be made retrospectively by data controllers once the data are obtained.”

2. T-Mobile (UK LTD) are in breach of Section 16 of the Data Protection Act in that they failed to provide with the relevant details of their Data Controller etc.

16. - (1) In this Part "the registrable particulars", in relation to a data controller, means-

(a) his name and address,

(b) if he has nominated a representative for the purposes of this Act, the name and address of the representative,

© a description of the personal data being or to be processed by or on behalf of the data controller and of the category or categories of data subject to which they relate,

(d) a description of the purpose or purposes for which the data are being or are to be processed,

(e) a description of any recipient or recipients to whom the data controller intends or may wish to disclose the data,

(f) the names, or a description of, any countries or territories outside the European Economic Area to which the data controller directly or indirectly transfers, or intends or may wish directly or indirectly to transfer, the data, and

It is my contention therefore that T-Mobile (UK LTD) are in breach of the DPA Act, and should not be processing my data, regardless of Sch2 [6][1].

3. The defendant states that they have a right under Sch2 (6)(1) to process my data. The Information Commissioners Office guidelines on this are as follows: “Meeting a Schedule 2 and Schedule 3 condition will not, on its own, guarantee that processing is fair and lawful. The general requirement that data be processed fairly and lawfully must be satisfied in addition to meeting the conditions.”

• The defendant failed, despite my various requests, to supply me with a copy of the terms and conditions which were relevant at the time of the original agreement. However as part of their defence, they supplied the terms and conditions I had previously asked for.

5. I was not made aware that any account information would be supplied to a third party, let alone that it would be processed for six years after the agreement was terminated. The follwing are references from the defendant’s website regarding personal data:

“Your personal details are not held indefinitely, but are destroyed after a period of time. Some information will be held after you have closed your account with us.”

"Your personal details are not held indefinitely, but are destroyed after a

period of time".

"We share information with our parent company and business associates”

"Some information will be held after you have closed your account with us."

The above references do not specify anything in particular and are confusing. The Claimant contends that the defendant’s continued processing of his data is unlawful because t is difficult to ascertain from the statements above that his data would be processed to CRA’s and kept for 6 years after the cancellation of the contract; This goes beyond my legitimate expectations.

• The defendant failed to disclose that they had a contract with the CRAs that my personal data could not be removed by CRAs without the defendant’s permission, regardless as to its accuracy, or how defamatory it was. For these two reasons, it is the Claimant’s contention that his data could have been processed unfairly and unlawfully. If this is the case then the defendant’s defence under Sch2 [6][1] is not covered.

In addition, as the defendant failed to disclose the examples above, it is the Claimant’s contention that his data is being processed unlawfully under the terms of legitimate expectation-

“c) Legitimate expectation, that is, the expectation of the individual as to how the data controller will use the information relating to him.”

The Claimant also maintains that the defendant is practising unlawful processing in a way that is acting above its powers in terms of processing information after the end of a contract, under the terms of Ultra Vires:

“b) The ultra vires rule and the rule relating to the excess of delegated powers, under which the data controller may only act within the limits of its legal powers..”

7. The defendant faile to provide me with the “fair processing information”, which consists of:-

(a) the identity of the data controller,

(b) if the data controller has nominated a representative for the purposes of the Act, the identity of that representative,

© the purpose or purposes for which the data are intended to be processed, and

(d) any further information which is necessary, taking into account the specific circumstances in which the data are or are to be processed, to enable processing in respect of the data subject to be fair.

In deciding whether, and if so, what, further information is “necessary” to satisfy (d) above, data controllers should consider what processing of personal data they will be carrying out once the data have been obtained and consider whether or not data subjects are likely to understand the following:-

(a) the purposes for which their personal data are going to be processed;

(b) the likely consequences of such processing such that the data subject is able to make a judgement as to the nature and extent of the processing; and

© whether particular disclosures can reasonably be envisaged.

It would be expected that the more unforeseen the consequences of processing the more likely it is that the data controller will be expected to provide further information. This aspect also has a bearing on the question of what amounts to consent (see specific consideration of this issue at paragraph 3.1.5 above); in the same way that consent must be “informed”, so data subjects themselves must be fully aware of the ways in which their personal data may be processed in order for that processing to be considered fair. In the context of the 1984 Act, the Data Protection Tribunal has supported the Commissioner’s view that personal information will not be fairly obtained unless the individual has been informed of the non-obvious purpose or purposes for which it is required, before the information is obtained. (Innovations (Mail Order) Limited v The Data Protection Registrar (September 1993))

• The defendant states the following about changes to its privacy policy:
    “If we decide to change our privacy policy we will publish the changes pn our website so you are always aware of the way we collect, use and disclose data.” It is the Claimant’s contention that for the defendant to simply publish changes on their website is ineffective as, many members of the public (including the Claimant at the time) do not have access to the internet.

10. The defendant failed to process the Claimant’s Subject Access Request under section 7 of the DPA.

11. The Claimant contends that his consent was not freely given and that his consent ended with the contract.

12. If the defendant states that they obtained the Claimant’s consent to their T&CS by the use of their phone, they failed to specify their intentions to the Claimant about processing his data.

The Claimant contends that the processing is unfair due to the lack of detail in the defendant’s rules that there is no way he could possibly have envisaged “such treatment” as per the Information Commissioners’ guidelines.

13. If the defendant’s actions are deemed not to be unfair or unlawful, then it is the Claimant’s contention that they are unwarranted penalties as he cannot now obtain:

a) an overdraft from your bank

b) open another bank account elsewhere

c) paying higher interest rates on credit

14. The defendant failed to satisfy the Claimant’s request under section 78(1) of the CCA, stating that they are not covered by the Act. The Claimant maintains that the defendant’s actions constitute those of an agreement governed under the Act, in that:

a) The defendant performs a credit check in order for a customer to use their services, and use that information to decline or grant their service where appropriate

b) Process information to their customer’s credit files

c) The defendant sets a credit limit on the account and once it’s reached, suspends services

d) The defendant states in section 14. of their defence that “the defendant registered details with the Agencies relating to the Claimant’s application for credit.” The claimant fails to understand how the defendant can provide credit without issuing a credit agreement regulated under the CCA.

15. When approaching the defendant’s staff member, Darren, in their Manchester Arndale retail shops, the Claimant was told that the agreements entered into were “completely covered by the CCA”

Claimant maintains Defendant is in breach of the First Principle that data shall

be processed lawfully and fairly.By admitting Defendant operates within a

paperless environment in conjunction with denial of access to full access to

Defendants Terms and Conditions including details of how personal information

is used, is confirmation of unlawful and unfair processing in as much as the

Claimant has no way of understanding the terms and conditions since they have not been supplied. Consent by a data subject is defined as .." any freely

given and specific informed indication of his wishes by which the data subject signifies his agreement to personal data relating to him being processed." Claimant therefore maintains that consent to process

peronal data has not been consented to by reason of insufficient information

supplied by Defendant.

Claimant further maintains that the processing is unlawful since his legitimate

expectation was that all processing would cease on termination of contract

and there is no indication that processing would continue for six years from this term "that the claimant's personal details are not held indefinitely, but are destroyed after a period of time;.

Claimant also claims the processing is unfair because

a] being paperless, no details of the "Fair Processing Information" has been

received. As a result, the Claimant was unable to make a judgement as to the

nature and extent of the processing.

b] the Claimant has the right to expect to have been provided with furthe

information spelling out that processing would continue for six years, and if

there was detrimental information thereon, that potential lenders would

charge higher rates of interest, or refuse loans completely, even if the

Claimant had resolved any financial shortfall within months.

I'll put that in now to see what you think and see if that covers most of what you need.

Don't know if Zoot would agree but bearing in mind after termination of a contract

a]in the absence of terms allowing continued processing

b] bearing in mind that CRAS are still recording the specific performance of

monthly debt repayments for 6 years, which has no basis in law

could the company be accused of acting ultra vires?

Hiya guys,

Should I be supplying this as my court bundle?

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

Right guys....these are the arguments i want to use, any and all comments welcome:

1. T-Mobile (UK LTD) have failed to keep me updated whenever the terms and conditions changed, therefore I had no chance to contest or agree to any terms or conditions that may have changed. The Information Commissioners Office guidelines to the Data Protection Act say:

The interpretation of the Second Principle further provides that in deciding whether any disclosure of personal data is compatible with the purpose or purposes for which the data were obtained, consideration will be given to the purpose or purposes for which the personal data are intended to be processed by any person to whom they are disclosed. Such decisions cannot be made retrospectively by data controllers once the data are obtained.”

2. T-Mobile (UK LTD) are in breach of Section 16 of the Data Protection Act in that they failed to provide with the relevant details of their Data Controller etc.

16. - (1) In this Part "the registrable particulars", in relation to a data controller, means-

(a) his name and address,

(b) if he has nominated a representative for the purposes of this Act, the name and address of the representative,

© a description of the personal data being or to be processed by or on behalf of the data controller and of the category or categories of data subject to which they relate,

(d) a description of the purpose or purposes for which the data are being or are to be processed,

(e) a description of any recipient or recipients to whom the data controller intends or may wish to disclose the data,

(f) the names, or a description of, any countries or territories outside the European Economic Area to which the data controller directly or indirectly transfers, or intends or may wish directly or indirectly to transfer, the data, and

It is my contention therefore that T-Mobile (UK LTD) are in breach of the DPA Act, and should not be processing my data, regardless of Sch2 [6][1].

3. The defendant states that they have a right under Sch2 (6)(1) to process my data. The Information Commissioners Office guidelines on this are as follows: “Meeting a Schedule 2 and Schedule 3 condition will not, on its own, guarantee that processing is fair and lawful. The general requirement that data be processed fairly and lawfully must be satisfied in addition to meeting the conditions.”

• The defendant failed, despite my various requests, to supply me with a copy of the terms and conditions which were relevant at the time of the original agreement. However as part of their defence, they supplied the terms and conditions I had previously asked for.

5. I was not made aware that any account information would be supplied to a third party, let alone that it would be processed for six years after the agreement was terminated. The follwing are references from the defendant’s website regarding personal data:

“Your personal details are not held indefinitely, but are destroyed after a period of time. Some information will be held after you have closed your account with us.”

"Your personal details are not held indefinitely, but are destroyed after a

period of time".

"We share information with our parent company and business associates”

"Some information will be held after you have closed your account with us."

The above references do not specify anything in particular and are confusing. The Claimant contends that the defendant’s continued processing of his data is unlawful because t is difficult to ascertain from the statements above that his data would be processed to CRA’s and kept for 6 years after the cancellation of the contract; This goes beyond my legitimate expectations.

• The defendant failed to disclose that they had a contract with the CRAs that my personal data could not be removed by CRAs without the defendant’s permission, regardless as to its accuracy, or how defamatory it was. For these two reasons, it is the Claimant’s contention that his data could have been processed unfairly and unlawfully. If this is the case then the defendant’s defence under Sch2 [6][1] is not covered.

In addition, as the defendant failed to disclose the examples above, it is the Claimant’s contention that his data is being processed unlawfully under the terms of legitimate expectation-

“c) Legitimate expectation, that is, the expectation of the individual as to how the data controller will use the information relating to him.”

The Claimant also maintains that the defendant is practising unlawful processing in a way that is acting above its powers in terms of processing information after the end of a contract, under the terms of Ultra Vires:

“b) The ultra vires rule and the rule relating to the excess of delegated powers, under which the data controller may only act within the limits of its legal powers..”

7. The defendant faile to provide me with the “fair processing information”, which consists of:-

(a) the identity of the data controller,

(b) if the data controller has nominated a representative for the purposes of the Act, the identity of that representative,

© the purpose or purposes for which the data are intended to be processed, and

(d) any further information which is necessary, taking into account the specific circumstances in which the data are or are to be processed, to enable processing in respect of the data subject to be fair.

In deciding whether, and if so, what, further information is “necessary” to satisfy (d) above, data controllers should consider what processing of personal data they will be carrying out once the data have been obtained and consider whether or not data subjects are likely to understand the following:-

(a) the purposes for which their personal data are going to be processed;

(b) the likely consequences of such processing such that the data subject is able to make a judgement as to the nature and extent of the processing; and

© whether particular disclosures can reasonably be envisaged.

It would be expected that the more unforeseen the consequences of processing the more likely it is that the data controller will be expected to provide further information. This aspect also has a bearing on the question of what amounts to consent (see specific consideration of this issue at paragraph 3.1.5 above); in the same way that consent must be “informed”, so data subjects themselves must be fully aware of the ways in which their personal data may be processed in order for that processing to be considered fair. In the context of the 1984 Act, the Data Protection Tribunal has supported the Commissioner’s view that personal information will not be fairly obtained unless the individual has been informed of the non-obvious purpose or purposes for which it is required, before the information is obtained. (Innovations (Mail Order) Limited v The Data Protection Registrar (September 1993))

• The defendant states the following about changes to its privacy policy:
    “If we decide to change our privacy policy we will publish the changes pn our website so you are always aware of the way we collect, use and disclose data.” It is the Claimant’s contention that for the defendant to simply publish changes on their website is ineffective as, many members of the public (including the Claimant at the time) do not have access to the internet.

10. The defendant failed to process the Claimant’s Subject Access Request under section 7 of the DPA.

11. The Claimant contends that his consent was not freely given and that his consent ended with the contract.

12. If the defendant states that they obtained the Claimant’s consent to their T&CS by the use of their phone, they failed to specify their intentions to the Claimant about processing his data.

The Claimant contends that the processing is unfair due to the lack of detail in the defendant’s rules that there is no way he could possibly have envisaged “such treatment” as per the Information Commissioners’ guidelines.

13. If the defendant’s actions are deemed not to be unfair or unlawful, then it is the Claimant’s contention that they are unwarranted penalties as he cannot now obtain:

a) an overdraft from your bank

b) open another bank account elsewhere

c) paying higher interest rates on credit

14. The defendant failed to satisfy the Claimant’s request under section 78(1) of the CCA, stating that they are not covered by the Act. The Claimant maintains that the defendant’s actions constitute those of an agreement governed under the Act, in that:

a) The defendant performs a credit check in order for a customer to use their services, and use that information to decline or grant their service where appropriate

b) Process information to their customer’s credit files

c) The defendant sets a credit limit on the account and once it’s reached, suspends services

d) The defendant states in section 14. of their defence that “the defendant registered details with the Agencies relating to the Claimant’s application for credit.” The claimant fails to understand how the defendant can provide credit without issuing a credit agreement regulated under the CCA.

15. When approaching the defendant’s staff member, Darren, in their Manchester Arndale retail shops, the Claimant was told that the agreements entered into were “completely covered by the CCA”

Claimant maintains Defendant is in breach of the First Principle that data shall

be processed lawfully and fairly.By admitting Defendant operates within a

paperless environment in conjunction with denial of access to full access to

Defendants Terms and Conditions including details of how personal information

is used, is confirmation of unlawful and unfair processing in as much as the

Claimant has no way of understanding the terms and conditions since they have not been supplied. Consent by a data subject is defined as .." any freely

given and specific informed indication of his wishes by which the data subject signifies his agreement to personal data relating to him being processed." Claimant therefore maintains that consent to process

peronal data has not been consented to by reason of insufficient information

supplied by Defendant.

Claimant further maintains that the processing is unlawful since his legitimate

expectation was that all processing would cease on termination of contract

and there is no indication that processing would continue for six years from this term "that the claimant's personal details are not held indefinitely, but are destroyed after a period of time;.

Claimant also claims the processing is unfair because

a] being paperless, no details of the "Fair Processing Information" has been

received. As a result, the Claimant was unable to make a judgement as to the

nature and extent of the processing.

b] the Claimant has the right to expect to have been provided with furthe

information spelling out that processing would continue for six years, and if

there was detrimental information thereon, that potential lenders would

charge higher rates of interest, or refuse loans completely, even if the

Claimant had resolved any financial shortfall within months.

I'll put that in now to see what you think and see if that covers most of what you need.

Don't know if Zoot would agree but bearing in mind after termination of a contract

a]in the absence of terms allowing continued processing

b] bearing in mind that CRAS are still recording the specific performance of

monthly debt repayments for 6 years, which has no basis in law

could the company be accused of acting ultra vires?

Hiya guys,

Should I be supplying this as my court bundle?

My charges claims:

Default removals:

• 3 weeks later...

hello if you are still watching this thread (I hope you are!) just to let you know I am going to call T-Mobile on Monday to see if they want to discuss an out of court settlement - I am happy for them to remove the data and then give me the court costs back, not the £200 I am claiming.

What do u reckon?

My charges claims:

Default removals:

hello if you are still watching this thread (I hope you are!) just to let you know I am going to call T-Mobile on Monday to see if they want to discuss an out of court settlement - I am happy for them to remove the data and then give me the court costs back, not the £200 I am claiming.

What do u reckon?

My charges claims:

Default removals:

ok, so T-Mobile are settling out of court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have agreed for all adverse to be removed and them to pay the court costs.

Woohoo!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

ok, so T-Mobile are settling out of court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have agreed for all adverse to be removed and them to pay the court costs.

Woohoo!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

well done uniboy good result, you deserve it after all your hard work lol

voyager9:D

nationwide settled in full 7/06/2007

yorkshire bank settled in full 15/06/2007

capital one filed at court 06/06/2007 acknowledged 15/6 defence received 30/6 AQ sent 2/7 with application for summary judgement--hearing date 18 sept foe defence to be struck out

cahoot filed at court 25/06/2007 to acknowledge default judgement granted 27/06###won###settled in full

HBOS filed at court acknowledged 20/06/2007 default judgement granted 16th july so won

Well done Un1boy.

Quite sensible of them really since it cost them nothing to remove the adverse

and the Court costs were down to them anyway. And had they lost the case

their costs would have been so much higher and had the media latched on, it

may well have spurred on many other claimants to try.

Well done Un1boy.

Quite sensible of them really since it cost them nothing to remove the adverse

and the Court costs were down to them anyway. And had they lost the case

their costs would have been so much higher and had the media latched on, it

may well have spurred on many other claimants to try.

Oh I am sooo happy!!!

thanks for all your help guys, very much appreciated. It's not over til the fat cheque clears tough.

The lady has been really nice actually- said it wouldn't be a problem and that she would get the cheque to me for next week!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Well done Uniboy, great result, really pleased for you.

Cheers mate, I am so so happy - this has been giving me sleepness nites wprrying and other things I've needed to do can now come off the back burner!!

They reckon it will all be sorted within 2 weeks, max!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Got my settlement letter today!!!! woohoo!!!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

CONGRATULATIONS

:D :D :D :D :D :D

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Thanks Janet -I'm so happy!!! :)

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Hi un1boy, at last a successful result, i know you have been working hard on this issue for quite a long time now, just lets hope your result appears on your CRA records soon, but i do feel Congratulations is in order!

--

ASI Industries = As i in does tries!

Andrew

ASI Industries = As i in does tries!

As i in does tries!: My definition.

I will try, i may never succeed in the goal, but at least by trying i have a greater chance of success than never trying at all!

My opinions are my own & occasionally may offend, but it is not my intention to cause offence in the first place!

Congratulations Uniboy, what a brilliant thread, 9 months! you deserved to win.;):D

Fuzzy

Thanks - 9 months? If I were female I could of had a baby in that time!!!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Oh ok, good luck - let me know where ur thread is and i'll see *if* I can help.

Have u rad Dayglo's?

My charges claims:

Default removals:

What a shame this did not reach court - it was a well-reasoned submission (with the exception of s14, as this has been argued in the past and has been a blind alley). Clearly a SC action had no chance of setting a precedent, but it would have been useful even for a judges informal ruling that T&Cs existing on the Internet cannot be the sole source of information, and that the various 'woolly' references to data processing be tightly specified. Good personal result nonetheless! :D