James Vs HSBC: Case Won

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well I never...... At the cost of two stamps and an hour or so of my time, I have finally received an offer of £1093.00 from the bank, only £100.00 short of what I asked for, this they claimed was for Interest reasons etc. but as I am moving house I accepted the offer so I now dont have to worry about finding that extra cash for an emergency, and put it towards something useful. My gratitude goes out to all those who have posted on this site, and those who have helped me with great support. If your going to do it - read what you can on this site, it certainly helped me.!!

Take care all, and keep at it.

James

congratulations james and good luck with the move, it does irk somewhere that my claim is for half yours and they have stonewalled me completely the whole time, i am now suing, things woudl be a lot easier to stomach if they had some uniformity of dealing with these things. ahhh well you have beaten them, and i will beat them eventually. enjoy spending all that money :)

me against the abbey Paid in full (donation made)

me against the woolwich Paid in full(donation made)

me against HSBC Paid in full(donation made)

beware the scrapbooker, for she has a long memory and sharp knives :lol:

Well done.

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi rachel1983.. I sent two letters, The Data act disclosure, which they took plenty of time sending me my statements, Im sure it was the full forty days, but they did however refund my £10!! And the Request for payment, which They actually took more than the full 14 days notice to reply to me, but at least made a decent offer. (ONE THING TO NOTE IS THAT I DID PURCHASE THE CONSUMER ACTION GROUP STICKERS, AND PUT ONE ON MY LETTER, AND ONE ON THE ENVELOPE, YOU NEVER KNOW THIS MAY HAVE BEEN A CONTRIBUTORY FACTOR!!)