need help - problem wiith quality & fitting Safestyle coposite door not very good

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3642 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi I have a front door fix by safe style they call it composite door , the quality and fitted not very good, can any one can help me , who can I ask to certified the quality of the door please

when I order I have asked for a good strong, safety composite door, I have been supply with they call it guard door with bare wood show on top and bottom door, a 3 point standard lock and a very thin upvc frame

Hello and welcome to CAG.

I'll move your thread to the General Consumer forum here and leave you a redirect to follow from this forum to the new one.

I expect the forum guys will be along later with advice for you.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 2 weeks later...

I have took some photo send email,send a recorded letter to safestyle , so far no reply, only when I fill customer service on line I give one star , then customer service say they will send engineer round , I thought the engineer come on the 15/1/14 will inspect the problem but he say his instruction is to fix the draft that I complain. I show him that the door frame not fix into my previous wooden frame at the bottom it start move outward to the top , when I put the pirit level it not straight,it got a 2cm gap on the top left corner, which then they fill with silicon,

After spend 5-10minute to move all the lock bracket on the frame , which may make the door lock system less secure,then he left.

only vebal when I asked for a grade door and an email ,say a composite door, my previous door upvc got 5point locking , so I thought all the door now got 5point. safestyle told me that my door is their A grade

their is a 10 year guarantee on faulty material and workmanship. Please help me I feel so stress, since the door fitted , they keep , try to avoid the problem . I have paid £950 for that door I think I have been rip off by Safestyle

• 3 months later...