Seetec and the DWP

osdset
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3780 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:osdset:

The info you're searching for;

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/wp-pg-chapter-6-22-october-2012.pdf

Among walls of text on page 9 of some illogically ordered instructions. Just took me ten minutes to find it even though I knew where it was.

Margaret.

Ok, thanks for that.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

A positive outcome! (maybe) According to the JCP's WP liaison officer, the unlawful sanction imposed on me has been overturned.

Disturbingly she added that it was only due to my dogged determination and fastidious research of the provider guides and DWP regulations that had moved events this far. More disturbing from my point of view is why the LM DMA didn't accept compelling evidence from me in the first place.

God help anyone vulnerable that has to deal with this Kafkaesque system.

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

:osdset:

A cautious :thumb: then. But it shouldn't have happened in the first place. :-x

Margaret.

Interestingly, since I've been documenting my 'journey' on a few forums, I've been getting feedback from other ESA claimants with similar stories of dubious sanction doubts raised by Seetec. I see a pattern forming.

What's also interesting is the amount of feedback I'm getting from Seetec's Executive Director with regard to the complaint I have lodged about my local Seetec and it's manager. I'm sure the ongoing investigation concerning allegations of fraud involving Seetec and the Work Choice scheme have absolutely nothing to do with his concerns.:-)

Interestingly, since I've been documenting my 'journey' on a few forums, I've been getting feedback from other ESA claimants with similar stories of dubious sanction doubts raised by Seetec. I see a pattern forming.

What's also interesting is the amount of feedback I'm getting from Seetec's Executive Director with regard to the complaint I have lodged about my local Seetec and it's manager. I'm sure the ongoing investigation concerning allegations of fraud involving Seetec and the Work Choice scheme have absolutely nothing to do with his concerns.:-)

Send your complaint and a copy of this thread or link to

http://www.parliament.uk/biographies/commons/dame--anne-begg/572

Ask her who she would send it too!

Also send her the explanation of how the 1st chat is mandatory but the following is voluntary for ESA 12 month+

Edited by speedfreek