Help with getting a reduced repayment plan Lending Stream

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3804 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am having a problem with Lending Stream. I have made them an offer of £25 a month for the first 4 months and then to review it and up the amount after that. By that time i would have cleared off two other creditors leaving me with more money.

They will not accept. They will only call to discuss and never reply to emails. On the phone they said they could only accept a minimum of £150 a month repayment which i cannot obviously afford.

Has anyone got any advice?

Thanks

Tell them to bugger off. Send them a very simply budget summary and reiterate your payment proposal. You tell them what they are going to get, based on your circumstances. They dont get to decide what you are paying.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I have told them i cannot afford it. I have shown them an income and expenditure form as well and still wont accept my offer.

I'm not sure what else i can do. I am trying to clear off my debt asap whilst not damage my credit profile too badly.

They say the longest repayment term they can offer is 8 months which is not long enough for me to clear off my debt and therefore wont accept my offer.

Any help would be much appreciated?

Edited by sudar82
missed info

Your own thread started sudar.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Just keep stating it to them. Over and over and over. If they wont accept, then we can use the postal order method to force them to accept payment.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Ok i have resent them an email and hopefully they will reply. My only worry is that this will not be resolved by the 29th Nov 2013 which is my repayment date.

In that case what should i do? Also by forcing them down the postal order method will this hinder my credit profile?

Thanks

Ok thanks. I have spoken to my bank using the online chat and it is easy to cancel the CPA so I will call them tomorrow to do this as this is the only way. Hopefully Lending Stream will get back to me tomorrow regarding my re-offer.

Will keep you posted. Thanks for your help

Get full confirmation in writing that the cpa is canceled and all transactions will be declined.

I sent Lending Stream a stroppy email stating that i will cancel the CPA and that if they do not reply to new email accepting or rejecting the new offer that i would report them to OFT - and they soon called and we have come to an agreement. Now to just reach agreements with Pounds2Pocket and QuickQuid who seem to never reply.