Help Needed -- LLOYDS/SC M claim form***Settled by Mediation ***

z4thras
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3684 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the court can stay the matter until outcome

that itself would prob require an application for stay.

as it is at questionnaire stage, maybe one option is to request mediation, where it will be stayed for such, and could poss discuss issues there?

otherwise, as is, to amend defence and/or counter claim (as defence has already been served a formal counter claim would need courts permission on application).

Edited by Ford

• 2 weeks later...

i submitted new defense to lloyds as i understand i can change defense with there agreement, but alas they didn't want to play ball so waiting to hear from court and will put an application for strike out or Defense chnage

• 1 month later...

bit of an update SCM has broken off communication and not responding to any requests for further information. I applied to the court for an application for lloyds to provide the documentation in their claim or it gets struck out which has been listed at the same day as the hearing in April.

I found a letter dated 2009 from lloyds regarding PPI & Charges compliant to which i have sent them a copy requesting further info. i have even chased them for a response, is there anything i can do to force them to responce or do i put a compliant into the court. I need to phone the court to see if they have paid the listing fee i have been in limbo for over a month now.

What exactly did you request in your application...did you include a draft order?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I put in an application for Lloyds to comply with CPR31 and this was draft order, although it has been listed as same day as claim hearing

1. Unless by 4:00pm on 25th February 2014 the Claimant complies with a request made by the

Defendant on 8th October 2013 pursuant to CPR31.14 by the provision to the Defendant of documents

documents mentioned in the Particulars of Claim, namely (1) the agreement (2) the default notice (3) the termination notice (4) the Monthly Statements the claim shall stand struck out and the Defendant shall be at liberty to enter judgment against the Claimant without further order of the court, and the Claimant shall pay the Defendant his costs of this case to be assessed on the standard basis and pursuant to the provisions of The Litigants in Person(Costs and Expenses) Act 1975.

2 In the event that the Claimant shall comply with this order,

the Defendant shall file and serve a Defence by 4:00pm on 11th March 2014 (28 days from date of application) and

[ii] the Claimant shall pay the Defendant his/her costs of this application.

Okay so with the Notice of Hearing has the court not detailed directions for each party in prep for the hearing?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

No no need to.....and providing you with copies pre 14 days?

So whats the problem ...if they fail to serve then you push your Draft Order...if they do comply then the claim proceeds.

Hopefuly you wont be needing a Defence or WS:wink:

one would like to hope so, i need to ring the court to see if they have paid the listing fee, and il be getting the mediation form back ASAP although i doubt SCM will do the same

Just rung the court and been advised Lloyds have paid listing fee.. court advised to write to them explaining the circumstances of Lloyds not responding to requests and seeing if the judge will list the unless order for disclosure (N244) application to earlier then the claim hearing date. or would it be better to wait to see what lloyds serve?

Their late payment will be accepted and the above Notice will be void now...I would look to bringing the application hearing forward if possible.

Andy

I have hand posted letter though courts door hopefully they will bring application forward. What do I need to put in witness statement.. i have my amended defence as a starter.. i assume i just need to add the history in my own words

• 4 weeks later...

update.. court didn't entertain bringing application hearing forward, although i also did write to the court recently to point out all the none compliance to CPR, i did get a letter back stating they expect SCM to follow directions.

so a day after the witness statement were due in the court and SCM has mine, SCM has not sent their and will not till after mediation on Monday. Im going to write to court again noting that they have not filed witness statement.

any advice?

Writing to the court has no affect...if you wish to impose a sanction it must be by way of an application N244...in that the claimant has failed to comply with a court direction.

Regards

Andy