Need T-Mobile Default removed for a mortgage

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3863 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello!

I truly hope someone can give us some good advice on this situation.

The current situation is that myself and my wife have been trying to get a 95% mortgage,

which has been accepted but under a condition we can get a TMobile Default removed on my wifes credit.

Up to this month we didn't ever know she had a default on her account so was a shock to see it on the credit report. The default is from 10/11/2011.

Upon investigation with T-Mobile it appears the situation happened as follows:

My wifes had a T-Mobile contract on her name but for her ex partner.

When they split up she phoned up T-Mobile and advised she wanted to cancel the contract,

but would require a PAC code so that her ex could take the number elsewhere.

She was also advised she could cancel the direct debit as no further payments were needed..

At this point, the TMobile account was actually out of contract so there shouldnt of been any more fees.

According to T-Mobile,

on their records,

at a later time they spoke to my wife and offered to move the contract to PAYG

but she took the PAC code instead so her ex could take the number with her.

After this happened shortly after she moved out of the property and she moved in with her friend.

According to T-Mobile her ex didn't use the PAC code so apparently the contract continued which in turn caused the account to default.

Apparently they sent letters but as she wasnt living there she had no way of knowing if they did sent letters,

but according to her ex he doesnt remember seeing any and apparently he used the phone up to April that year.

As my wife was the account holder and cancelled the account I dont see why the account was continued, especially as it was out of contract!

According to experian the first charge was £30 and each month went up to £171 and then jumped back down to £91 before showing a default charge.

We have sent letters to TMobile and have since paid off the £91 as we didn't know the full history.

We have also now spoken in length to people there but they are unwilling to remove the default even though we feel that default is unjust.

We are really upset as we have found the family home and we feel we may lose it if we dont secure the mortgage in the next week or 2.

We would even be willing to pay a nominal charge to get the default removed if it would help.

With the above information in mind, do we have a chance of getting the default removed?

Should a contract continue if a PAC code isn't taken?

Many Thanks and sorry for the wall of text! :jaw:

Terry

sadly this happens all the time

why should a gadget debt be allowed to stop a mortgage it is VERY VERY wrong

of the whole mobile industry to allow this to happen.

from passed threads here

to me if the contract was OVER there is nothing to pay

and no defaults should have ever been registered.

might be time to goto the top

CEO or whomever

T-Mobile UK / Everything Everywhere (EE) / (T Mobile, Tmobile)UKe.pngMs Francoise Clemes, Acting Chief Customer Officer

(Bio)wwwt.pngfavicon.icofavicon.ico

t.pngCS

e.pngHR

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

recorded delivery sent direct to their head office. Mark it FAO Managing director/CEO ( make sure you put their name) and mark it private and confidential.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

email as well wont hurt.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Meanwhile place a 'notice of dispute' on ALL credit reference files.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: