CCJ from capquest- Old littlewoods catalogue- claim for£299.99

sonway
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3877 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

littlewoods finance

capquest state that date of assignment is sep 06 but i did take this catalogue around 2000/2001

I feel that i do owe some money to them but not this amount

I would take the SD with a pinch of salt. They can (and do) send these at when they want as it costs them nothing. After this it starts to cost them serious money and I cannot see them paying that out over an £800 catalogue debt, so personally I wouldn't get too worried.

Hi , do you remember signing a agreement ?

sleepingdog

Did anybody sign a littlewoods agreement back in 2001? what did littlewoods say when you asked them for a copy of your agreement? When I asked for mine they wrote back to me and said they didn't have one; game over.

Entirely up to you, but they can reconstitute them so easily nowadays it may not be worth it. Hope you took in my post earlier that it is highly unlikely they will make you bankrupt. They issue SD's for nothing, after that it costs them money, so I'd relax a bit.

To put your mind at rest , I had Littlewoods catalogue debt taken out in around 2004 ,no agreement sent or signed back then ,only when I hit money troubles and Littlewoods were not playing ball and they had set around 7 different DCAs onto me did I request CCA. No agreement = no more enforcement , I would request CCA from latest DCA , and remember to send registered post.

sleepingdog

I did cca littlewoods recorded delivery but the royal mail lost it so i have to send them another one tomorrow morning, this account was opened in 2002 so i hope they have lost it or haven't got one so i can have some more time to decide on whats best? can i ask you did they put you on a repayment plan with an in house debt collector.. Seriously though they will not take you to court especially if you paying them a token payment