datxman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3657 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just filling in the AQ form N150 and I am a bit stuck on a couple parts of it. Can anyone help?

The parts I am stuck on are section D. Where is says Witness to which facts? what do I put in there?

Section F. Proposed Directions? What do I need to put in here.

Section H. I am unsure on all of this bit

I am looking through the template section but I am getting all confused :confused:

Thanks in advance

Datxman v Lloyds TSB 2006 ** WON** 27/2/2006

With no conditions

Datxman v Capital One 2006

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter sent - July 2006

Non-compliance letter sent - 11/09/2006

enforcement letter sent - 11/09/2006

Statements finally received - 27/09/06

Prelim Letter - sent 28/09/06 - £540

Lowell has bought the debt and I have asked them to wipe it clean due to lack of funds

Datxman v Barclaycard 2006

Won no conditions

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Time is running out for the banks :)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Received ‘Notice of Issue’ deemed served on the 30th of December 2006? There is a form attached. Do I do anything with it?

Also received today in the post an allocation questionnaire as LTSB have filed a defence. The defence looks like it’s a ‘Dear John’ defence as it relates to ATM’s and debit cards which we do not even have on the account.

Lloyds TSB - Business.

Prelim Ltr sent 3/11/06

Rcd 'Thank you for complaining' letter 8/11/06, dated 6/11/06.

LBA snt today - 17-11-06, nothing rcd back other than letter above.

Rcd ltr from 'Andover Service Rec Cntr' saying they will reply to my comp in the next 2 weeks. ltr rcd yesterday 18/11/06, dated 16/11/06.

Received letter from Andover Rec Cntr 25/11/06 dated the 22/11/06 - Saying they do not agree with my complaint.

Rcd ltr from 'Andover Service Recovery Centre' saying they will reply to complaint in next 2 weeks. (Same letter as the 22/11/06). letter rcd 02/12/06, dated 01/12/06.

Received reply (I assume) to my LBA letter which was acknowledged on the 2/12/06. Just a load of total babble that doesn't really say anything.

28/12/06 - Claim filed at County Court

Thanks for that Michael. The link is very useful and I will use it indeed.

The bit about witnesses is not asking for experts more like if you have a witness to your claim, in the notes on this forum is says to include yourself in this.

Witnesses

So far as you know at this stage, what witnesses of fact do you intend to call at the trial or final hearing

including, if appropriate, yourself?

It then asks

to which facts
What do I put in there?

I don't want to get this wrong. Also once I have completed this should I send a copy to [problem]?

With no conditions

Lowell has bought the debt and I have asked them to wipe it clean due to lack of funds

Won no conditions

Just put one witness and leave the to which facts bit blank.

Yes, send a copy to SC&M, although you don't actually have to.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

No, don't do anything with the form attached to the notice of issue. Thats only if you need to file for judgement by default.

Received a defence already? That was quick! I presume its your standard 9 point 'service charge' nonsense, yes?

As to the AQ, I would suggest you consider using the new strategy, which could potentially reduce the time your claim takes by months. Read about it here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionaires.html

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Another problem I have with the AQ it is asking if I intend to make any further applications in the Immediate future ?

What do I put down there, because as soon as I have won this case I am going for round two.

With no conditions

Won no conditions

Put no. You'll be starting a brand new claim for round two.

• Haha 1

Great, thanks forthat I have now submitted my AQ. They have until the 22nd Jan to do theirs. When or if they put one in do they send me a copy as I have sent them one.

I know that the nice lady down at the courts said they should do?

With no conditions

Won no conditions

Chances are they'll send you one yes, although they are'nt obliged to.

Cheers GaryH I wait and see what they put on theirs lol:D

With no conditions

Won no conditions

Lloyds TSB/ SC&M have until the 22nd to submit their AQ, how soon do you tend to hear, about when you have been set a court date. Is it about a week after the date (22nd Jan)?

With no conditions

Won no conditions

A week - you'll be lucky! Most courts now are taking around a month or more to allocate. Some are sooner, but I would'nt expect a court date through anytime soon. You can always fing the court every now and then for a progress check, they should be able to tell you when the file is going before the judge. I'd leave it a couple of weeks yet though.

Nothing happens quick does it, I have just been reading that article in the Daily mail today about the RBS having the balliffs sent in to them - ha ha sweet justice I would love to do that to Lloyds TSB.......

Datxman v Lloyds TSB 2006

Data Protection Act letter sent - 14/08/2006 due date for reply 28/09/06

LBA sent 04/09/06 - £4185

N1 form submitted for one account - 28/12/2006

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter sent 02/09/06

recieved statements 08/09/06 (thats quick)

Prelim. letter sent asking for £346 - 11/09/2006

Partial refund £144 - rejected 16th September 2006

LBA sent - 27/09/06

N1 form submitted - 02/01/2007

Durham Pine Furnishings 2004

Settled in full 2004 :-) £330

sigpic62065_2.gifTime has run out for the banks :-)

With no conditions

Won no conditions

Yes its the 9 point defence, it's obviously a standard reply because some of it doesn't relate to our account such as debit cards etc.

I've read through the link for the new advice on AQ's, but it appears once again I'm thicker than I thought. How does it relate to completing the AQ that the court has sent N150 (along with the request for another £100)?

Lloyds TSB - Business.

Prelim Ltr sent 3/11/06

Rcd ltr from 'Andover Service Rec Cntr' saying they will reply to my comp in the next 2 weeks. ltr rcd yesterday 18/11/06, dated 16/11/06.

Received letter from Andover Rec Cntr 25/11/06 dated the 22/11/06 - Saying they do not agree with my complaint.

Rcd ltr from 'Andover Service Recovery Centre' saying they will reply to complaint in next 2 weeks. (Same letter as the 22/11/06). letter rcd 02/12/06, dated 01/12/06.

Received reply (I assume) to my LBA letter which was acknowledged on the 2/12/06. Just a load of total babble that doesn't really say anything.

Fill it in as per the guide notes in the templates library, except in the proposed directions section put "please see the attached draft order for directions", and in other info put;

I respectfully request that my claim be allocated to the small claims track. This issue is not a complicated one; it is an issue of fact and not of law. The law relating to contractual penalties is settled law since the early 1900's. The issue is whether the money levied by the Defendant in respect of its customer’s contractual breaches exceed their actual costs incurred.

Accordingly, the claimant proposes the attached draft order for directions, for the courts due consideration.

I estimate that the hearing should last no longer than one hour.

Then attach the draft order to the AQ and send back to the court, with a copy to SC&M.

Gary, thanks again for the help. Can you just confirm one thing? Do I send a copy of the AQ to the LTSB or Just to SC&M

Lloyds TSB - Business.

Prelim Ltr sent 3/11/06

Just been to the County Court (Durham) to file the AQ.

While chatting to the clerk, she told me they were scheduled to do 12 of these cases Thursday and Friday. I asked if there was any way I could find out the outcome, and she said no, but as part of the settlement most people were receiving they were unable to disclose the outcome.

She hadn't as yet seen one actually defended, and I sort of got the impression that it was litterally upto the trial that some were being settled.

Lloyds TSB - Business.

Prelim Ltr sent 3/11/06

I filed the AQ at the court on the 24/1/07. I know I have the prep to do as per the AQ (new guidelines), but I assume that is only if the judge orders it. What do I receive now?

I also think I accidently sent SC&M the spare copy of the AQ so I don't have one. Got my version of the orders saved on the PC.

Lloyds TSB - Business.

Prelim Ltr sent 3/11/06

The court will allocate your claim and issue you with a court date and directions. You'll then have to submit your court bundle. You could be waiting around a month for allocation now though, or even longer if your unlucky.

Don't worry about not having a copy of the AQ.

I have just received my court date, it is on the 21st March 2007. all documents must be submitted before 27th Feb.....oh scarey stuff now but I am loving it:D

With no conditions

Won no conditions

Excellent. The end is in sight now. Are you ok with what documents you need to provide?

Not really I always worry that I have forgotten something even though I have read the site billions of times

I will need a 3 copies of the following:

Any letters sent to the bank

Statements / S.A.R. reply

Statement form me

Revelent case law

EDM from house of parliament

Dunlop v new garage

UTCCR 1999

SOGA 1982

UCTA 1977

oft statement re: charges

Is that correct?????

p.s. did not get a copy of their AQ - nice of them isn't it

With no conditions

Won no conditions

I've got my court date now of the 13th of March.

Lloyds TSB - Business.

Prelim Ltr sent 3/11/06