sherrattsville v nat west

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6438 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi thanks for the support in understanding why my statements were not being sent to me to all those who replied to me.

I finally received my statements yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was after i was told they had been sent last week and when i complained they apologised and promised to re send in 7-10 days!!

So ihave now highlighted al my charges but i'm not entirely sure if i can claim some things because i don't know what they are i.e referral Charge I thing it's due to going overdrawn without arrangement but need to check with the bank.

must now find template on how to claim and what, not looking forward to it as it sounds a bit complicated.

:confused::smile::?::rolleyes:

Hi thanks for the support in understanding why my statements were not being sent to me to all those who replied to me.

I finally received my statements yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was after i was told they had been sent last week and when i complained they apologised and promised to re send in 7-10 days!!

So ihave now highlighted al my charges but i'm not entirely sure if i can claim some things because i don't know what they are i.e referral Charge I thing it's due to going overdrawn without arrangement but need to check with the bank.

must now find template on how to claim and what, not looking forward to it as it sounds a bit complicated.

:confused::smile::?::rolleyes:

Please read this Step 4

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-claiming-back-your.html