Ebuyer Refund Issue

pcombo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3916 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bought a pair of creative gaming headphones on 06/02/2012, The item became faulty around May, I sent back to ebuyer for a replacement fine, Come November the replacement has the exact fault, they wanted pictures this so I sent and they accepted and sent me a replacement.

Now that replacement became faulty in July, So I sent back thinking I would get refund as it was still under warranty, No this time they said it was wear and tear, But after pointing out it happened 2 previous time the manager decided to refund me, OK good.... NOT.

So I checked my email the next day to find ebuyer has refunded me and they did. But they refunded me to the original payment method, I don't even know which bank it was with, And theres no way of access the account anyway.

Now before the refund was processed the manager for the tech department agreed to refund me using ebuyer credit and this was on the RMA clearly, The technician said he didn't get an option to refund me as credit so went ahead with original payment method refund even though it stated not to.

So now the £22.35 is in some account somewhere and I have no idea where or who, ebuyer said the bank accepted the transaction, Ebuyer made the mistake and ignored certain requests.

I believe ebuyer should take responsibility for this and refund me as credit, What does people think I should do next.

They made me wait 10 working days to see if it would bounce. They gave me an ARN number so I contacted Lloyds tsb thinking they might trace it, because I thought the transaction might be from my old Lloyds account, they were useless on the phone for 28 minutes with 0 results.

Any advice will be good.

I do believe any refunds normally have to be refunded to the original details.

Do you know if it was a bank account or credit/debit card was used for the original payment?

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)