Cancelled Three Broadband - now getting harrassed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3944 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am having trouble with Three Mobile Boradband and would like advice if possible.

I held a contract with them for over 18months and called on 10th April this year to cancel my contract.

After numerous sales pitches by the representative I finally got to the person which I gave my 30day notice of cancellation of contract.

I was told that I could cancel my direct debit after the payment for May 2013 had been taken,

which I did not mind as it was only £5.00.

Up until last week I have not heard from them nor had any correspondance.

I took a phone call from Three on 27th July of which as I would not give my personal details out over the phone

the person became abusive and threatening so I put the phone down.

A second call came in at no less than two minutes later which I stated that all correspondance

to me should be in writing as I do not give out any personal data over the phone

unless I was the person that made the call.

Since this date I have had 15 phone calls from Three, and now two from a company called ATD

(which I have researched on here).

Last week I filled in two online complaint forms prioviding information on all the dates and times of the cancellations etc.

I also sent a recorded delivery letter on 2nd August again giving them all of the facts

and reitterating that I cancelled the contract as stated by a Three representative.

I called ATD back to confirm that I am not in debt with them and was told that they will take me to court

(which I would like to see) that they would register me with the CRA,

that they would call me day and night until I paid and then the peson started to get abusive so I hung up.

As I seem to be getting nowhere with Three and followed explicilty the information

they gave me in terms of cancellation please could anyone offer advice as to how to move this forward.

Regards

L

Check your CRA file. Stay off the phone.

If there is anything on your CRA file then issue a formal complaint and a note of correction to the CRA.

If there isn't anything on your CRA file let then huff and puff and threaten to kidnap your cat, sell your windows, abduct your aged gran & first born child into slavery and anything else they threaten (although having to do so in writing may limit their imaginations somewhat).

Keep copies of all correspondence (both ways, them to you and you to them)

I have just checked with my CRA and for this account it shows as still active and not settled which it should be as of Friday 10th May. Can I change this at all?

Showing "active" isn't perjorative, as long as it doesn't show you in default or late with paying ......

If / when it shows incorrect info that is unfairly adverse : that's when you can go to town ;)