iwgunter Vs HSBC

iwgunter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6395 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just put my claim in last night with MCOL for the following:

Charges            £1412.00
Interest @ 8%       £564.28
Court Fees          £120.00

Total              £2096.28

Can't wait to hear back from them :)

Capital One - Charges

PAID OUT IN FULL WITH 8% INT

HSBC - Charges

Unfair Dismissal

PAID OUT FULL COMPENSATION

NCP PAD Parking 'Fine'

FULLY CANCELLED

Just put my claim in last night with MCOL for the following:

Charges            £1412.00
Interest @ 8%       £564.28
Court Fees          £120.00

Total              £2096.28

Can't wait to hear back from them :)

Best of luck. :D please read up on completeion of AQ's just in case.;)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

Received this letter. Is it just the templated one?

I sent this on the 25-Sept-06 with a "Please reply in 14 days", so they leave the reply for a month.

Thank you for your letter of 25 September 2006 requesting a refund of bank charges of £1412 going back 6 years.

The bank does not agree with your contention that the charges that have been imposed constitute a penalty and are therefore unenforceable. The contract between the bank and it's customers is governed by our Personal Banking Terms and Conditions. In respect of overdrafts, I would refer you specifically to clause 7.11 in section 2. If you authorise a payment that would, if met by us, lead to you account going overdrawn or over an agreed limit the bank considers whether or not to make this payment and a fee is payable for this service.

Our fees and charges are clearly stated in our published price list and the circumstances in which these charges will apply are clearly set out in our terms and conditions which you will have been prvided with a copy when you opened your account.

Whilst I accept this letter will not provide the response that you hoped for, I trust I have been able to clarify the bank's position. If you are not satisfied with the bank's response you should now refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, as this represents our final response on this matter.

Yours sincerely

Mr Colin Langdale

Senior Service Quality Officer

HSBC Acknowledged the claim on the 25th October, so they have until the 18th Nov to do something about it.

Capital One - Charges

HSBC - Charges

Unfair Dismissal

NCP PAD Parking 'Fine'

FULLY CANCELLED

• 3 weeks later...

WOOHOO!!!

I got a letter from DGS this morning saying they will pay all £2,096.28 I am claiming for, but...

They say my account is arrears, so the money will be paid into that to cover the debt.

Are DGS & HSBC stupid or something?!? I haven't had an account with HSBC for over 4 yrs. All my overdraft was paid up and I owe them nothing.

Looks like my return letter to them tomorrow is gonna have a few ammendment on it - payment by cheque only, no I will not agree to your request for my silence and does Julie Kyle really work at DGS - is she even real???

Anyways, looks like CAG will be getting my donation sooner rather than later :)

Capital One - Charges

HSBC - Charges

Unfair Dismissal

NCP PAD Parking 'Fine'

FULLY CANCELLED