garage damaged my car

zaferolgac
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3969 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi I do have 04 nissan almera tino 2.2 dci diesel car i took my car to local garage for full service ,after service done I ve paid from credit card£400 inc. vat all job been done ,when i left garage i ve found out there was power loss i went back to garage and told the problem.

Owner said when they are changing air filter they damage airflow meter wire harness and connector plug ,i left my car couple of days later they said they are working on it.he told me we have to find same car from breakyard and find maf sensor wire harness cut it and problem will be resolved I said ok ,but they found couple of part from similar car but problem still exist ,engine light on fault code says maf intake air temperature to high via wiring issue ,when they were trying to fix they messed up with all cables and connection,I 've spoken with garage owner he said he was doing favour to me because it wasn't his fault also he is lying now saying part was broken ,i do have invoice for service ,report from AA roadside assistant pointing wiring issue,Nissan approved garage report .I don't have any more evidence from garage they were trying to sort it out issue and they fixed some used part and lots of cables,

Today i ve send to them letter recorded delivery and 14 days time to contact with me repair or agreement to take my car to nissan to be repaired garage responsible of the damage has been done to my car

I need help please

You have done the right thing in telling them they have fourteen days to fix it, that's generous seeing the time they have already had it.

Send them another letter recorded telling them 'after taking advice, I now make time of the essence. If the car is not fixed and ready for collection on that date, it will be removed and taken to the Nissan Dealer. I will bill you for the repair.'

Nissan says maf sensor wire harness £400+3 hours labour cost inc vat £400 total £800 and they did put second hand maf sensor nissan said £400 tey are saying £1200 total cost of new airlow meter and original wire harness

(Problem is there is no supplier for airflow meter harness )

3 hours labour is 400 inc vat? I'm in the wrong business.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

As a proof when you open bonnet you can see a lots of messy cable running around they tried to fixed but it didnt work ,I dont have any report from garage regarding damage or what they done so far,I do have AA roadside assistant report pointing cable extension is wrong.Cyristal clear car in a mess and i wouldnt mind to pay approved garage some money for full report but still garage they can deny is that right ?