Urgent Help please Repossession

imran077
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have eviction date on Friday.

I Have got 22k arrears on my properties i was out off work because i was sick, now i am able to return to work and pay my arrears.

Proposal to pay the mortgage plus £300 extra to clear the arrears pcm......

Will support documentary evidence of Employment Contract plus Doctors Letter stating that Im now fit to return to work plus ASTs

please can some one help me

Hi, you will need to make an application at your local court to have an emergency hearing in front of a judge to get the eviction stopped. You'll have to take it in to the court first thing tomorrow ! I can help you with the application - do you have a printer at home?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

yes i have printer at home Thank you so much

here more information you should know

At the last hearing dated 7th May 2013 the Judge dismissed the Application for a further extension on the grounds that Contracts still had not been exchanged although evidence from both Seller and Buyers Solicitors proved exchange was imminent. At the present moment the Buyer is now in a position to exchange contracts but due to my change in circumstances I can now afford the mortgage and would like to remain in the property if possible. if not I will go ahead and exchange contracts with the buyer asap.

Property Value £540,000 Mortgage £272,000 Arrears £22,00

How long has the mortgage left to run?

How much are the normal monthly payments?

Do you have evidence of your new job and salary ?

Do you have evidence that contracts are ready to be exchanged ?

Who is the lender?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

How long has the mortgage left to run?............................................. 17 years remaining

How much are the normal monthly payments? £1250

Do you have evidence of your new job and salary ? yes i have contact stating i start on Monday

Do you have evidence that contracts are ready to be exchanged ?.............. No i have just been informed

Who is the lender? kenington

OK, it will take just over 6 years for you to pay back the arrears. Can you please fill in the affixed budget sheet (it calculates automstically as you fill it in) - you will need to affix the budget to the application so the judge can see how you will afford the repayments. Let me know when you have completed the sheet and you can email it to me at [email protected] so I can look it over to make sure you have accounted properly.

We can then move on to the application form.

Also, can you make 2 photocopies of your contract of employment and doctor's certificate as they will also need to be affixed to the form.

Is the mortgage in your name only ? are there any children living in the property ?

How much are the normal monthly payments? £1560

Who is the lender? kensington

i i apologize i am so stressed yes i do i have a letter from my solicitor stating contract are ready to be exchanged

OK, let me know when you have completed the budget sheet and emailed it to me

Let me know when you have completed the sheet and you can email it to me at [email protected] o.uk so I can look it over to make sure you have accounted properly.

there should be no spaces in the email address when you use it. CAG puts those in to stop direct linking :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I've seen it and sent a reply

Affixed is the N244 application form and below are the instructions for completing it - I will write a statement for you to affix to the form to go with Question 10 (will affix in the next post, together with further instructions).

1.Your name

2. Tick Defendant

3. Cancellation of eviction

4. No

5. Tick at a hearing

6. 15 minutes

Agreed by all parties: No

7. Write - Not applicable

8. District

9. Both Parties

10. Tick box for attached witness statement

Cross out all options except The Applicant Believes

Sign and cross out all options except Applicant

11. Sign and cross out all options except Applicant. Enter your address and contact details.

n244_0400.pdf

OK, next instructions : Affixed is the statement to go with Q.10 – you need to fill in the information where there are XXX's at the top of the statement (the information will be on the eviction warrant) - read it through carefully to make sure all the info is correct and to fill in the name where there are other XXX's in the statement. When you print it out the printer needs to be set for A4 paper (not Letter size) so it all fits on one page.

Photocopy your employment contract and write the Claim Number on the top left hand corner then on the top right hand corner write Appendix 1. Do the same on the doctor's certificate except it will be Appendix 2, the solicitor's letter – Appendix 3 and also the budget sheet which will be Appendix 4

Now assemble as follows:

N244 completed.

Statement – signed

Appendix 1 – Contract of employment

Appendix 2 – Doctor's Certificate

Appendix 3 – Solicitor's letter

Appendix 4 – Budget Sheet

This forms the pack to take to court. Make sure it is stapled securely together. Before handing in to court take a copy of it all for yourself to refer to in the hearing. When you hand it in to the court you will need to pay a fee of £40 and it will have to be in cash (take the eviction warrant with you). They should be able to give you a date for the hearing while you are there – also ask them if they have any duty legal reps who will be there on the day of your hearing – if you approach them about your case when you get there on the day they can accompany you into the hearing and speak on your behalf.

Was the hearing on 7th May an application to stop eviction or was it the first repossession hearing ?

I need to log off now as I have to be up early in the morning. I will check around 8 am but have meetings from 8.30 till around 10 am - will be online after that.

You do need to get the application to the court as soon as it opens (most open around 10 am) and hope that they can get you in for a hearing either tomorrow or first thing Friday morning.