Dave takes on the Halifax *** WON ***

Sledge
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6367 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey, anything over 6 years is the same. If they do it for 12 years or 30 years it works on the same principle. Yes i have seen some people on here do it quite well with little fuss. Why not?! Its up to you how far back you go, im sure there are some other threads on here that show you how to do it and how to edit the letters to match. I would keep them updated though with the schedules up till court, i.e if the amount does change then i would indicate this in your pre lim or your LBA just topping up the amount on the spreadsheets each time.

• Haha 1

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

up till court i would amend the schedule and then submit it to the court with the 8% on it and whenever you send the schedule into the court or defendant through the court process, leave it set to the date you sent it to the court, don't change the date. They will know they must pay you the interest still as it is indicated in the claim particulars.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

What i mean is if they add charges on the whole way through then just update your schedule but the moment you get into court stages freeze it. E.g it totals £2500 with interest and then two weeks later the court ask for a schedule for whatever reason and including interest it totals £2520, send them the original spreadsheet from the day you submitted the claim, don't update it or add any other charges to it. They will know the interest has been added.

if you get what i mean.