Buy As You View HELP **Resolved **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today's meant to be the day.. But unfortunately it doesn't look that way. I was meant to get a phonecall first thing with a delivery time which I didn't get.

I've waited until now + rang, the girl on the end of the phone said my account didn't say I was having a delivery she said who told you so I said Elaine and the man who took my payment.

Too which I got told 1 minute let me see what I can do she put me on hold that was 32 minutes ago! Still on hold waiting.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they said its not been put on the van so i asked why and they said there's no management in we cant tell you so i told them it wasnt good enough i wanted to speak to a manager or supervisor but they wouldn't budge. yes i said Mondays a bank holiday and i got sorry we cant tell you when it will come then.

I had a feeling this was going to happen.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Well I have just this minute had a phone call. I have been on the cases all day and they are bringing me a tv, which isnt mine, just to pull me over till wednesday when its delivered. Im not happy with this and have told them and i am still contacting trading standards, Ive got my mum structuring a letter as shes really good with this kind of thing :)

and what about getting those useless insurances back

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have asked about them and after being told it was compulsory i did a bit of research online (thanks to you pointing me in the right direction) it is useless and not needed so i have my HP agreement and im going down to CAB to see how i can get them off :) xx