Help! Arrow global/orange/ several other companies..

Pandar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4048 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is a long story but... to start in 2007 I had a mobile contract which I phoned, made my last payment and cancelled over the phone (or so I thought) turns out it wasn't cancelled until 2 months later when I questioned why have I received 2 bills since cancelling (the first possibly crossed/assumed as coming late) spoke to a manager she properly cancelled it of that date and I argued I was not willing to pay as i'd asked how to cancel when making my final payment and I'd been told by their employees it could be cancelled by phone and that they would do it (and obviously the employee I originally spoke to hadn't) she apologised and I have disputed it from day one but basically it was passed on to debt collectors. I have sent out ALL of my paperwork and there is now nearly a cm thick of it to EACH of the following companies inclusive of orange that have contacted me over the years:

debt managers ltd (2012)

Fenton cooper (2011)

Rockwell debt collection agency

Pace forward

Bryan carter solicitors

Fredrickson international limited (2010)

(Had a bit of a break here)

Wescot (2008)

Scot call

NCO (2007)

Northern debt recovery

Midas legal services

Orange (2007)

And every time I've sent it all out they've gone quiet then it's been passed on to another company! I'm sick of sending it out, I'm sick of hearing about this debt. I'm not one to avoid paying if I owe something, I pay it, but I refuse to pay for a mistake made by an orange employee nearly 6 years ago misinforming me in the first place.. I'm not willing to pay for something I don't owe. I have also read about acknowledgement of debt, if I've sent them this paperwork or spoken to them on the phone does that class as acknowledgement of debt? I'm fed up of sending paperwork, I'm fed up of arguing, but I will not pay. What can I do?

• 2 weeks later...

If matters like this drag on and on, the simplest way to get some form of resolution is to make Formal Complaints to the company (s) involved, these MUST be answered within 56 days you are not then satisfied you are free to take your complaint to the appropriate regulator.

Continuing to go through ''customer (dis) service departments is a waste of time imo.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: