PLease help with Capitalfinanceone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4052 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I nedd some help please with capital financeone.I have been on a payment plan with these scumbags for about 9 months now,I never miss a payment and am always on time.During these months they keep hassling me with calls etc which I have complained about and they stopped for a while.I was on line the other week looking at car finance and I applied for a loan and incendently got accepted.Yesterday I receieved my bank statement and I see that CFO withdrew 2 x payments totalling £300 roughly.I withdrew authorisation from all payday companies to ever take money from me again,and as you can imagine I am livid with anger.I emailed CFO last night and have just had a reply saying as you applied for finance on line,they have now cancelled my payment plan and phone calls etc will now start again and will not give me a refund!!Please help me tell them what to do?they have now made my financial situation even worse and I now have no money.I have also written to my bank as I requested along time ago that they remove ALL cpa's on my account but they authorised it and I am so angry!!!!!!!Please help me???

Inform your bank that the authority is recinded in respect of them, continuous payment to cease, if you spoke to the bank before the transaction taken and informed them - get a refund, other I am sure will also comment!

As from April 1st 2013 the company has to stop taking payments after instructions from you, ant problem report them :mad2:to the ICO etc.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Actually mike... THats covered in the payment services regulations 2009 Reg 55. It has been law for years, but the FSA has let the banks get away with it for a LONG time.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thanks for both your replies.I informed my bank about 9 months ago to cancal all CPA's on this account,and also withdrew my authority with CFO.Just because I applied for credit on line does that give cfo the right to cancel my payment plan and then take money from me again?They are not replying to my emails at all,I don't know where to go from here am really stuck.They say they won't refund me and that's it.I have written to my bank and hand delivered it today raising this problem so they have to give me a refund right?how do I now deal with CFO?

How did they know you had applied for credit ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Have just heard from CFO,they said I made an application to them at 4.20 on the 1st March.....OMG what rubbish,I mean why would I??I was at work anyway which of course I can prove....this is unbelievable,I have heard everything now!what do I do?

Have just heard from CFO,they said I made an application to them at 4.20 on the 1st March.....OMG what rubbish,I mean why would I??I was at work anyway which of course I can prove....this is unbelievable,I have heard everything now!what do I do?

Simple. Demand your bank refund you and cite the law. If they don't then you'll need to issue w full complaint to the banks ceo and then lba and court action

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

How do I now deal with CFO,I have asked them to send me proof of the so called application I made with them,this is crazy these pdl companys never cease to amaze me!they r refusing point blank to refund me,what do I say to them?And sorry to be a bit dumb but what is an IBA?And what exactly to I cite to the bank?

Please can someone tell me exactly what I need to say to my bank to make them cancel all Cpa's.....they r not having at all and because of this they r putting me more and more in debt!

Just quote the payment regulations and tell them. If they dont listen, you need to force them to, by sending a full complaint direct to the CEO. If they still refuse, then issue a LBA then court action. Regarding putting you in debt, if you mean by the charges they are putting on your account, then the bank MUST remove all the charges and put the accoutn back to how it was.

If what they have done results in other creditors not getting paid, then you can claim compensation. My advice in the meantime would be to open a parachute account with another bank and get your money in there to safeguard it.

Read through that thread, then send a FULL letter of complaint to the banks CEO. Send CFO a full complaint as well, and inform the OFT. I would also call actionfraud and see what their advisors say about it.

Thanks for your advice.

Hello,does anybody have a name of who I should be writing to at CFO?Do they actually have any managers or anyone that you can contact ?

Just email or call their general complaints number.