Tribunal Paperwork

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4087 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had Tribunal in Sep 12 and place into WRAG group. Dec 12 Tribunal Service inform me that my Decision Notice of that Tribunal was incorrect as had incorrect NI Number. Send me a copy with rough written in correction. Have, ever since been in conflict with Tribunal Service to get a corrected Decision Notice showing my correct NI Number. As, of March 13 now have corrected copy. DWP aware and had no comments. I am now asking them for reimbursement of my admin costs as it was their error. I have a letter from them saying sorry and their clerk made errors. I, want to get the matter sorted as my ESA ends at end of April 13 because of 365 limit. (Contributions based) You, may wonder why I took the trouble to chase this matter. Well, it was because of the Tribunal Service making so many errors. SO, PLEASE CHECK ALL YOUR PAPERWORK THAT YOU RECEIVE FROM THE TRIBUNAL SERVICE AND COMPLAINT, IF NEED BE. I am, very worried as to my future and wonder what will happen after my 365 days are up. DWP, has not contacted me. Its making my depression worse and I have bowel problems because of stress. I, may well take a break after my 365 day limit is up and job hunt myself without any pressure from the Job Centre. (This I fear) Live off my savings and re-apply for ESA later, after say 12 weeks. My GP is currently still supplying me with sick notes and my current one lasts until 13th June. Happy days. Thanks all for reading this. I really feel for the rest of you suffering at the moment because of the DWP.

sorry you have had such a hard time with the DWP and the tribunals service this does happen form time to time seems you got the short end of the stick i think this will happen more and more with all the constant changes and current appeals that are going though the system

hope you feel better soon