HelsBells v's HSBC

steelyh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

What a fantastic site! Getting a bit nervous now, submitted my preliminary letter and claim against HSBC on the 9th October 2006 for £1881.50. Will send the next letter on the 24th October if I have not had a response from them - is it usual for them to ignore you?

I am a little concerned as I haven't opened another bank account and have a loan with HSBC - I understand the loan is different and they can't force me to pay it back, but I don't want my credit record to be even more messed up because of them than it is now (although not too bad as I have no other debt to anyone but HSBC and pay everything on time but just go overdrawn, sometimes even just for a day but still get a huge charge and no sign of a letter!)

Anyway, thought I would post the thread to let everyone know how I get on and also for any reassurances from everyone else...... will update on any progress.

:) Hels

Hi Hels

well done for getting started.

Your update post is in the Welcome forum.

Click the link at the base of my post "list of banks" and start a v's thread under HSBC. you will get more feedback as its open to the 1000's of people on the site.

Good Luck

BL:)