Mercedes Commercial fined

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4057 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

'The OFT today issued decisions finding that Mercedes-Benz and five of its commercial vehicles dealers infringed competition law and has imposed fines totalling over £2.8 million.

Each of the five decisions relates to separate infringements that took place over different periods between March 2007 and January 2010, involving different parties. The nature of the infringements varies but all contain at least some element of market sharing, price co-ordination or the exchange of commercially sensitive information.'

http://oft.gov.uk/news-and-updates/press/2013/30-13

How would McGuyver have got out of this predicament ?

He would have got a commercial vehicle from Renault and cunningly disguise it as a Mercedes. That way he gets the prestigeous badge and avoids the malpractice.

He would have got a commercial vehicle from Renault and cunningly disguise it as a Mercedes. That way he gets the prestigeous badge and avoids the malpractice.

But gets three times the breakdowns.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D