Vodaphone refusing to cancel charges arising from my stolen mobile!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4094 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am having the exact same problem now spent 3 hours on the phone most of which was on hold to be told good will gesture of 25% off the bill. Same city same story. I have just emailed my complaint to them now and will have to wait 48 hours for a reply. It seems strange that they don't do the same as banks and block strange calls after the first one not leaving it until its over £1000. I am just hoping i have the same outcome I have been a loyal customer to them and have paid over £4000 to them in the last 6 years.

Hi Damon.

Welsome to CAG.

I've started a new thread for you, as you'll get more responses than you would from posting on a thread marked 'resolved'.

There is a Vodaphone rep on the forums - I'll find out how to alert him to your problem.

EDIT: Hi again Damon. I've found the following advice on how to contact Lee, the Vodaphone rep.

Please follow the following instructions from the vodafone Team on this site:-

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at [email protected] ne.co.uk quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line to ensure that it reaches the Web Relations Team.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

Please let us know how your problem has been resolved, it could help fellow Caggers.

Edited by LaughingGirl
Additional Info
  • Haha 1

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Hi Damon.

Welsome to CAG.

I've started a new thread for you, as you'll get more responses than you would from posting on a thread marked 'resolved'.

There is a Vodaphone rep on the forums - I'll find out how to alert him to your problem.

EDIT: Hi again Damon. I've found the following advice on how to contact Lee, the Vodaphone rep.

Please let us know how your problem has been resolved, it could help fellow Caggers.

I have emailed the link you have me with no reply. However Vodafone have emailed me a very abrupt email saying I am liable for the bill. I don't know what my next step is if I refuse to pay the bill my credit rating will be damaged.

Hi Damon6434,

Thanks for making me aware of this and for following the advice provided by LaughingGirl.

Having checked our emails I can confirm that I've received yours and so please be assured that I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• Haha 1

Thanks for getting back to Damon, much appreciated. :-)

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Well that really helped. They have with drawn the good will offer and i am having to take it to the financial ombudsmn. I still feel it is a disgrace the way Vodofone have handled this. The best thing is i dont even know why Vodofone cancelled my insurance 4 months ago when i upgraded my deal when i had paid £7 a month for 2 year already.

I will just have to wait for my dead lock letter then take it to the ombudsman.