reclaiming bailliffs charges

conncat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh, sorry! anyone else get charged for two letters from Drakes when in LARGE BOLD LETTERS they state on the first letter "No Further Reminders will be issued" - I have taken them to task over this as how can you send a first letter stating that you won't send a second and then send a second and charge for it. Drakes have sent a statement saying this was a computer error - if you have been double charged in this way then challenge them on it, it all helps make them look silly and just shows how they inflate their charges!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It,s been a while since i,ve been on this thread, bereavement & I,ve been sorting out a claim against the abbey.

Anyway it seems things have moved on a bit regarding claiming back bailiffs fees, So I was wondering if I should send a SAR to Drakes requesting a full breakdown, as the previous letter they sent didn't give enough details, but there was plenty of flaws in what they did send.

Any Ideas, as I don't see why they should get away with this.:mad:

Conncat