What now - help please?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have sent four seperate court actions in motion against Barclays, two of them they have filed and acknowledgement of service for and i am waiting for the deadline to run out.

The other two i herad nothing about, so when the deadline ended I requested judgement. The next day I checked it again online and it said the judgement have been rejected. When I rang to ask why they said it was beacuse Barclays had put an application to the court to have the claim stayed?

Does anyone know what thay means?

Then today I received the notice of rejectment which says a bar on jusgement/enforcement is in place - contact CCBC:confused:

Sounds like you cannot enforce the judgement because they have put in a claim for a stay - they say it is to try and come to a settlement between you both out of court in the next month.... hopefully someone will have a definate answer for you on this but thats my thinking!

It is perfectly normal from Barclays unfortunatly!

Thanks everyone so far, also the notification of refusal dosen't say what to do next, or how long to wait, the guy I spoke to at the claim centre was unhelpful to say the least, but there must be a new deadline for me to aim for if I don't hear anything?

If Barclays have requested a stay then the matter must go before a judge for a decision. This means the case will be allocated away from MCOL - presumably to your local court.

You should receive a notification about this as soon as it is dealt with - although be aware that MCOL is extremely busy at the moment, so don't expect anything for a couple of weeks at least.