help - kensington going for eviction ** won -withdrawn**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

please no txt speak.

do you have all the statements?

if not

sar them

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thanx 4 ur info

i rung tha f.s.a up today

they said kensington could charge what they like, as we would of been fully aware of their fees when we took tha mortgage out,

contacted kensington again today and offered to get the payment plan back in place,

gotta ring up tuesday to see if head office will agree,

adn paid £500 off today

they finally let me pay that, which was strange as 2days ago wouldnt let me make a payment,

we would never have these arrears amounting to what they are if they would stop adding their charges on,

if they wont drop tha notice an allow us to get the payment plan back in place if not just wait 4 tha eviction date 2 arrive,

then get down tha courts soon as.. keep u updated thanx both 4 ur advice.

Don't understand this - if they fined them in 2010, then why say its ok now. Perhaps you got someone who did not know better. I would email a complaint to the fsa and mark it for the attention of enforcement and financial crime division (department who applied original fine)

what do you mean statements,

i have got a letter for the judge asking him to look at the reason why we are in arrears,

and also been trying for several weeks to get payment plan in place,

also a income & expenditure form,

plus the n244 form,

is that all is required ?

we are hoping that when we ring back on tuseday they will except the offer,

so we will not need to attend court,

if we get there will a duty solicitor be there ?

if not do you think its worth getting one as got a meeting with one nex week who might be able to help,

if we could get legal aid,

i could cancel the appointment if you think its not worth it..

legal is not my best game

i was enq about the statement re making a spreadsheet for a charges reclaim

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Don't understand this - if they fined them in 2010, then why say its ok now. Perhaps you got someone who did not know better. I would email a complaint to the fsa and mark it for the attention of enforcement and financial crime division (department who applied original fine)

The FSA fine levied on Kensington was not about the £50 arrears charges but rather related to other matters.

You should look at both the DB and GMAC fines levied by the FSA if you are considering attempting to recover the arrears charges.

You might also wish to consider looking at the FSA's statement on Cheshire Mortgage Company terms to determine if the Kensington terms are "fair" according to the FSA.

The FSA have made it clear that mortgage charges should reflect the actual cost of dealing with the arrears and should not be part of the lender's core revenue. T

his means they must be proportionate, truly reflect the lender's administrative costs and not produce a high margin of profit.

As the charges are incidental to their main business they should be assessed for fairness.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

so are kensington allowed to charge £50 for being in arrears,?

as i rung them up & asked could we have a breakdown on the missed payments also the charges they have added on

they said it will cost me £20 for the informatiion.

i have spoken to 15 members of their staff over the period 23rd october to todays date 23rd november

i am sure they just read off a screen in what to say as they all say the same thing "its with the referal team"

send them an SAR £10 PO

dx

and they

finally heard back from kensington they are going to withdraw the eviction notice, so relief"d..

if it wasnt for this site i dont know how we would of got threw tha past two weeks,

people on here reading what they are going through, & the help & advice from who gave it much appreciated,

hope everyone who is fighting to stay in their homes do so.,

kensington sending letter to confirm what they agreed, new year soon & hopefully new mortgage company, going to change companies.

finally heard back from kensington they are going to withdrew the eviction notice, so relief"d.. if it wasnt for this site i dont know how we would of got threw tha past two weeks, people on here reading what they are going threw, & the help & advice from who gave it much appreciated, hope everyone who is fighting to stay in their homes do so., kensington sending letter to confirm what they agreed, new year soon & hopefully new mortgage company, going to change companies.

Well done! Please keep posting about Kensington!

hey great result

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

you need to SAR them for £10

get all the statements that way

then get reclaiming ALL THE FEES

dx

and they