Natwest CCJ on their Charges!!

Bury42
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4040 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bury I note the charges are only up to Oct 11 so perhaps add missing statements to CPR 31.14.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Bury I note the charges are only up to Oct 11 so perhaps add missing statements to CPR 31.14.

I'd left the account by then so apart from Shoosmiths's costs I don't think there will be any more ad-hoc charges. could put it on for stubbonness though if you think

So there are no further charges from that Oct 11 statement and that figure tally's with the summons amount (except for sol and court fee)?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

So there are no further charges from that Oct 11 statement and that figure tally's with the summons amount (except for sol and court fee)?

Well to be honest I only printed out the list of charges relevant on the account. I don't actually have the full statements and now of course I can't access them on-line. There could very well be some more added after I suppose.

Date the missing statements up to the litigation date then add them as point 4 to your CPR 31.14 request.If you have already posted it then we can request the info via a CPR 18 request.

After viewing the spread sheet there's no wonder why we detest the banks. Keep up the fight!!!

Thanks so much. I intend to keep fighting but seriously couldn't do it without the support from here. Wow what a site!!

After viewing the spread sheet there's no wonder why we detest the banks. Keep up the fight!!!

Glad you have subbed to the thread Paul:high5:

Regards

Andy

Hi Guys

Well Friday is nearly upon us so I need to submit tomorrow as on a course all day Friday. Heard nothing regarding my letter from the solicitors/Nat West. They did send a letter which I received before I sent them theirs offering a reduced settlement if I set up a payment plan now. That may prove useful to take to court!

So can anyone point me in the right direction of submitting my acknowldegement etc. I have registered with the on-line service already.

thanks in advance

Yes Bury that's ok.

Andy

You wont hear anything Bury until after your defence is submitted.

BTW was this an Advantage Gold Account?

Regards

Andy

I assume no response to the CPR request as yet?

Having had discussions with other Site Team members it is considered that mounting a Counter Claim (Part 20) would push this claim into Multi Track and would be very risky as a pure Bank Charge claim and expose you to substantial Costs.

I think it may be prudent to leave the CC on the back burner for now as it may be useful if this could be steered into mediation.

What has been the outcome with the FOS? What exactly have you submitted to them?

When you state you switched to another basic account I assume this was with a completely different bank and you isolated the NW overdraft? If you could flesh the bones on the actual accruement of charges this would help in deciding which way to go with this claim.

Regards

Andy

Having had discussions with other Site Team members it is considered that mounting a Counter Claim (Part 20) would push this claim into Multi Track and would be very risky as a pure Bank Charge claim and expose you to substantial Costs.

I think it may be prudent to leave the CC on the back burner for now as it may be useful if this could be steered into mediation.

What has been the outcome with the FOS? What exactly have you submitted to them?

When you state you switched to another basic account I assume this was with a completely different bank and you isolated the NW overdraft? If you could flesh the bones on the actual accruement of charges this would help in deciding which way to go with this claim.

Regards

Andy

Hi AndyMy new bank account is not with the Nat West and I did isolate the NW Overdraft. Sorry I don't understand about the accrual of charges. Do you mean since I left the Nat West?Thanks

Oh and nothing yet from the FOS except an acknowldegement letter that they are contacting Nat West. I sent them all the list of charges and explained how this resulted in financial hardship as the whole overdraft was just charges.Thanks again.

Have the FOS allocated a case number to your complaint?

Excellent I will come back to you later on this Bury.

Regards

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Well tomorrow I have to submit my defence and I have still not heard anything from the solicitors (Shoosmiths) regarding my CPR request and no further information from the FOS.Any advice on how to submit tomorrow would be most appreciated.Thanks

Hi Bury

I will draft a defence later for you.

Regards

Andy