Help County Court problems

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ahhh are they aware of the contents of the application and why? If the strike out request is removed then there should be no need for an hearing (£80) but £45.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/pd_part05b

Subject to paragraph 3.2A, a party must not use e-mail to take any step in a claim for which a fee is payable.

3.2A

A party may make an application using e-mail in the Preston Combined Court, where he is permitted to do so by PREMA (Preston E-mail Application Service) User Guide and Protocols.

seelly couple of points which have troubled me :-

How did the sols get your parents email?

Was the summons ever served on their previous address?

What has happened to said property since they left?

You can pm me if you feel this is to sensitive for open forum.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Also is it correct that you have 21 days from acknowledgment when disputing Jurisdiction

Will PM you on other items

CPR 11

(3) A defendant who files an acknowledgment of service does not, by doing so, lose any right that he may have to dispute the court’s jurisdiction.

(4) An application under this rule must –

(a) be made within 14 days after filing an acknowledgment of service; and

(b) be supported by evidence.

(5) If the defendant –

(a) files an acknowledgment of service; and

(b) does not make such an application within the period specified in paragraph (4),

he is to be treated as having accepted that the court has jurisdiction to try the claim.

Preston Combined Court could complicate this it was just an idea but by all means make enquiries.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

AoS is governed by the served date ( 33 days 5 deemed served so 28 (14 to AoS and a further 14 if defending).

They are defending under the Contest Jurisdiction CPR the above is the procedure post# 29

Thanks Andy ,

Puzzled why the Court office stated 21 days from Acknowledgement allowed for Jurisdiction. Does within 14 days include the date of Acknowledgement of Service?

What recourse is there if the Application is a day or so late.Due to post etc given that they are abroad

(a) be made within 14 days after filing an acknowledgment of service; and

(b) be supported by evidence.

I assume there would be a certain leniency