Traffic Warden

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6408 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:mad: :mad:

I am disabled and have blue badge for car. We parked the car last Christmas Eve outside M&S Dundee in loading bay (honestly believing this meant we could park while we collected our Christmas shopping).

I require assistance from the car and into wheelchair and while I was being helped by my partner a traffic warden stood beside us. I remember thinking, he could at least have helped! Ha Ha

We went in, collected shopping and 15mins later back out to car. What a shock I got to see a parking ticket on the screen, from the very guy who had stood and watched us getting out of the car, me into wheelchair and off to the shop.

I was raging mad:mad: He must have watched and waited before pouncing. Must have been needing his Christmas bonus boosted.

It wouldn't have been so bad if he hadn't been standing by watching us. He could have informed us we were not allowed to park there but oh no. Not this wee creepy guy! He must have thought his luck was well up.

I did telephone and was advised to write in regarding it. I did so but got a letter back saying no I had to pay the charges.

I hope he had a Merry Christmas and that he can sleep at night! It didnt affect us but some people might have really had to struggle to pay that fine when all it would have taken to prevent it would have been a few words. Even a snarled "shift" would have been better than wot this character did.

Thank you Dundee traffic warden.

How much do they get for every ticket they write? Must be worth it to be that sleekit!!!!!!!

L

never say never
:cool: