Should I Reclaim Old PPI or Simply Keep My Head Down

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After burying my head in the sand for some time, I have finally sourced a list of all my creditors from the now defunct Debt Management Company Synergence.

I took out 2 loans that I'd completely forgotten about (shocking I know) worth a combined £32,000. One is a loan from Bank of Scotland and one is a credit card from Morgan Stanley.

I have the feeling that I took out PPI on these agreements. So my questions are these:

1) How do I find out categorically if there was PPI on the agreements. For the credit card how do I calculate how much I paid (I'm not sure they'll provide statements going back long enough).

2) Given that no one has chased me for these debts for about 12 months is it best to keep my head down, and hope they drift slowly towards being statute barred. The PPI would be nice but I don't want to kick the hornets nest!!

Both debts have been sold on, so am I right in saying that the company will have to refund me directly?