Support Group Question

eliotnpt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As my earlier thread mentioned, I have been moved from the Support Group to the WRAG without any change in my circumstances and without notifying of any change. It appears to be just an arbitrary decision and there is no information recorded on the DWP computer system other than to say I have been transferred.

I am now constructing an appeal and have come across the following...

"If you are in the support group it lasts for as long as your condition continues to make you eligible. In other words, if your condition doesn't improve and your difficulties remain the same you should remain in the support group indefinitely."

I have been unable to find this phrase in a DWP document and I wonder if anyone has seen anything similar to this and can point me in the right direction.

Thank you, that could help. And could also further help in the construction of my appeal since I was moved from Support Group to WRAG without assessment.

Well you can be assessed without an ATOS assessment (Iwas making the point that there is no automatic entitlement, it is down to the decision maker), but in your case, if I remember rightly, you were just transferred with no other evidence whatsoever, yes?

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

Yes, estellyn, you did remember correctly. No new ESA50 completion, no letters, no questions, no change in circumstances. Simply a letter saying you are now in the WRAG from the Support Group with the reason given as "because of a change in your circumstances" (no change reported to them and no change mentioned by them on my file or computer records).

Yes, estellyn, you did remember correctly. No new ESA50 completion, no letters, no questions, no change in circumstances. Simply a letter saying you are now in the WRAG from the Support Group with the reason given as "because of a change in your circumstances" (no change reported to them and no change mentioned by them on my file or computer records).

It really does sound like there was an error, hopefully will get overturned quickly.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop