Attachment of earnings help

mightyroyals
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 8 months later...

Hi

I have got 3 CCJ'S that come out of my wages every month that i have had for ages and im sure i have paid more than i needed too.

Does anyone know how i can find out how much i have paid and how much i have left to pay i have tried contacting my employer but they cannot tell me anything due to data protection etc.

Any help would be much appreciated

• 11 months later...

Hi

Just looking for some advice really i have a attachment of earnings against me but i was lost my job last December due to illness so the attachment of earnings were obviously not getting paid anymore and i was wondering am i meant to tell the court i am now unemployed as i have only now thought of this after getting a letter from a debt collector regarding this and threatening a ccj which i already have. any help would be appreciated

Which debt collector is chasing you?

How much per month were you ordered to pay?

If the debt colletor wishes to alter the amount of the order

they would have to apply to the court.

Are now in a position to make any payments?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi

the debt collector is Resolution legal services which i believe are part of red castle.

There were taking a percentage which i cannot remember what it was now

The debt collector is demanding the full amount.

I am currently on esa so not really in a position to make any payments.

Do i need to tell the court i am unemployed or were they notified by my old employment

What is the history of the original debt & was there any PPI or unfair charges involved?

What exactly did the original CCJ state, did it specify payments?

Not that it matters a great deal because you can apply to the court for a redetermination & because of your circumstances they could order as little as £1 per month to be paid. Also your application fees should be waived because of your income.

RLS threatening court action while a CCJ is already in place again!!!

I would let them threaten for a while and perhaps they will chance

there arm at a new CCJ and come unstuck.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

I'm not sure what the situation is with an AoE order which has already been granted and then you become unemployed, but in my case of an AoE order being applied for against me, the Judge, upon me stating in court that I was receiving JSA, immediately said he would not be granting an AoE order.

So, further to what Cerberus has said above, it may be the case that the original AoE could be set aside. That's just my opinion and no doubt more knowledgeable members will comment :wink:

Rob

The employer making the deductions has a duty to inform the court that they can no longer make deductions fom salary for what ever reason, the creditor should then consider what further action is needed, my guess that the OC has decided to be rid of the debt without informing the DCA that there is already a CCJ in place.

• 2 weeks later...