Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Good

About mightyroyals

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Yes I had been paying whilst I was employed but then as soon as I was unemployed they got nasty and then they ignore me now
  2. Hi The ccj was awarded in 2014 and was awarded by default as I had moved and never got the paperwork. Is it worth me making an official complaint to them or can I make one to the court as all offers I have made for the past 3 months have been ignored. If a bailiff did come I have nothing they would take other than a telly that's worth about 20 pound if that. I won't phone them as they bully you on the phone and with my anxiety I will be stupid enough to do whatever they say Thanks
  3. Hi Thanks for the reply it was for a loan with 1st stop and has about 650 left on the account
  4. Hi I have an outstanding CCJ which is being dealt with by tm legal services. I had previously told them I had health issues and suffered from anxiety which had meant I was currently unemployed and after filling in their income and expenditure form they told me they would have their specialist team deal with my case. Since this email conversation I have heard no more from them and this was in December. I have sent emails every week trying to find out what is happening but I don't ever get a response and I have also sent letters in the post again with no response. This is really making my anxiety flare up not knowing what is happening and I am petrified I will just get a balliff turn up at my door to take my stuff. Is there anything I can do as like I said this is starting to make me really ill with not knowing what is going on. Thanks in advance
  5. Hi I am looking for a quick but if advise regarding a CCJ TN legal hold for an old 1st stop payday loan I suffer from bad anxiety and have told TM legal a number of times that I will only communicate by email or letter as I cannot deal with things on the phone. They requested I done the income expenditure form which I did and they said that I would need to deal with their specialist team as my disposable income was low and to email them if I didn't want to call. However I am now getting emails which say the following "As the County Court process has been initiated on your account, you are required to contact our Litigation Department on 01253 531 016 to advise you of the necessary steps on resolving the outstanding judgment" My question is am I really required to call them as I have told them no end of times I won't and want all communications in written form and they are fully aware of my mental health. It just really feels like they are trying to bully me into calling and have no regard for my mental health or wellbeing. Thanks
  6. Hi Yes they have my correct address, the letters are the normal threats if I ignore legal action etc the normal string of letters they send out starting yellow then trying to be intimidating by changing it to a bright red
  7. I believe they now own the debt I can't find the letter now though I have had so many I binned a load
  8. Super thanks, should I write to Lowell to inform them I am making the request to get them to hold the account??
  9. Hi I am looking to make a couple of sar requests can anyone give me a good template and do I need to pay a fee??? The first sar request is to welcome finance, this debt is now owned by Lowell so do I need to sar both welcome and Lowell??? Also the second is Vodafone whom I am looking to make a small claims claim against do I need to tell them I am doing this in the sar request??? Thanks in advance
  10. I became ill so the judgement was awarded in default to 1st stop payday loans
  11. It is a CCJ its on my credit file etc The CCJ was quite a while back probably 2014 the court just ordered in their favour and I set up an arrangement with first stop which swapped other to tm legal so the court never told me what to pay
  12. Hi I have a ccj with 1st stop and tm legal are dealing with the ccj I had a payment plan in place for about £40 a month however I have now been on long term sick and only getting ssp so I ha e ignored their phone calls but responded to their emails asking me to contact them. I have sent a number of emails offering £10 a month but everytime they just respond telling me I need to call the office. I do not want to call the office but they say if I dont they will send it to the court for AOE or Bailiffs. What can I do as I am off work with servere anxiety as it is and these clowns are making me 100 times worse Thabks in advance
  13. Thanks. I just don't understand the problem as kids are going to make noise and it's during the day not unreasonable hours. I think the worst part is they don't live there it is just their holiday home. Maybe they want me to keep the kids locked away all holidays. Clearly their motto is "Children should be seen but not heard" lol
  • Create New...