Dca

nogard123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Whilst i was self employed i ran up a debt of £450 with my accountants.

I had to cease self employment and get a "proper job" as i was losing money.

My accountants were very good and said "pay what you can,when you can.

In july of this year they offered to do my final accounts for the revenue and i paid them £100 off my outstanding bill.

They then sent me a bill for another £180 for the work done in July.

This week i sent them a further £100

to my surprise i received a letter from a debt collection agency asking for £706 which was the 350 + 180 + interest +compensation £40 + costs £100

(the £100 must have crossed in the post.)

My question is:

can they just pass this debt on to an agency when,

as far as i know,we have an agreement in force and i am keeping to that agreement?

I can't pay any more than i am doing as i am up to my limit on my overdraft and also my credit cards.

Since joining CAG and listening to others who have had experiences with these leeches , I now treat DCA's like a boil on the arse.........you can't ignore them , but you don't let them run your life.

Light travels faster than sound...............that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

You can ignore them. Simply tell them to sod off. Especially if they dont own the debt.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D