Hamptons Legal SD received Today - Please Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3947 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks

Should I sign my name differently to my usual signature?

I had to sign my name at the court and put crosses through it in case Lowells got a copy but it didn't seem enough for them not to be able to copy it!

DM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Update

Its been nearly a year then since Hamptons obtained permission to apply for my bankruptcy but they havent as of yet, they phone up now and againn mumbling into the answerphone about the costs they were awarded by the judge who clearly colluded with the solicitor prior to the hearing. This post is just to show people that nothing bad happens if you ignore it and this is proof that Hamptons still using the bankruptcy route to chase debts that should be dealt with in the small claims. Cmon Hamptins save me £400 and file that petition!!!

Who said negative equity was all bad!

Screw Hampton s, there agents and the corrupt system.

note also, if they do decide to petition they would need to explain why they didn't asap after the sd. there is some argument that they must do so within a certain period of time following an sd, otherwise the sd could become 'expired' (at the judges discretion maybe?).

• 2 weeks later...