Aidan Burley and his facist comments yet again!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4293 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How disgusting!!! :-x

A Conservative MP has been forced to apologise after he appeared to describe the Olympic opening ceremony as "leftie multi-cultural crap".

two tweets were posted from @AidanBurleyMP, saying: "The most leftie opening ceremony I have ever seen - more than Beijing, the capital of a communist state! Welfare tribute next?"

A second tweet read: "Thank God the athletes have arrived! Now we can move on from leftie multi-cultural crap. Bring back red arrows (sic), Shakespeare and the Stones!"

Here's the full story; http://news.sky.com/story/966090/olympics-mps-opening-ceremony-twitter-gaffe

The way he whined when he was filmed at that stag party in France wearing a Nazi uniform, claiming he meant nothing by it!!!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

What does facist mean?

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I don't have one, that's why I asked the question.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Boring. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Outta here.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Some people, you have to spell it just right or they can't understand, I think he was pointing out that you should have written 'fascist'. :thumb:

It's a bare minimum don't you think - being able to spell what it is you're accusing somebody of?. Whether he's a fascist or not is another question, but what is clear is that he has showed himself to be a real [edit]head.

It's a bare minimum don't you think - being able to spell what it is you're accusing somebody of?. Whether he's a fascist or not is another question, but what is clear is that he has showed himself to be a real [edit]head.

It was a typo - please accept my apologies :|

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Some people, you have to spell it just right or they can't understand, I think he was pointing out that you should have written 'fascist'. :thumb:
i didnt spell it wasnt my thread...however, it is a way of wasting a sunday evening winding fred up a little bit....i am absolutely convinced he thinks that i am some left wing, long haired layabout, who deserves nothing more than a good flogging for my troubles.....you can almost see the steam coming out of his ears, like some cartoon character on the boil

Boring. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Outta here.

You really shouldn't have even wasted your time posting at all :-)

i didnt spell it wasnt my thread...however, it is a way of wasting a sunday evening winding fred up a little bit....i am absolutely convinced he thinks that i am some left wing, long haired layabout, who deserves nothing more than a good flogging for my troubles.....you can almost see the steam coming out of his ears, like some cartoon character on the boil

No, it was my thread - I take the responsibility in it entirety.

My bad, my very, very bad :!:

ah well fred, the youth of today, can't add up, can't spell, can't speak the queens english, oh this green and pleasant land...

ah well fred, the youth of today, can't add up, can't spell, can't speak the queens english, oh this green and pleasant land...

I'd really like to take that as a compliment, but I can't lie - I am in my 40's :oops:

You noticed huh? :-D

Don't worry about me mate, I'm intensely relaxed. I've had a productive day, a nice dinner with some good wine and now I'm very chilled out and about to get some kip. I am more than happy to correct the smelling pistakes of you less educated folks. (hic).

Is there really any need for people to get at one another? It was a typo, an accident - we've all made them no?

:grouphug:

Ah well education is all very well but if you don't have the intelligence to go with it... as the saying goes you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, innit.

Yes, you've proved that time and again.

Is there really any need for people to get at one another? It was a typo, an accident - we've all made them no?

:grouphug:

It's just banter, don't take it seriously, nobody else is.

It's just banter, don't take it seriously, nobody else is.

Okay :oops:

It was a bad typo though on my part - I don't use spell check you see, or else I'd be writing like an American :lol:

Okay :oops:

It was a bad typo though on my part - I don't use spell check you see, or else I'd be writing like an American :lol:

It was just a genuine mistake, they happen, but there are some who will pick on what they can for the sake of pettiness. :(

It was just a genuine mistake, they happen, but there are some who will pick on what they can for the sake of pettiness. :(

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You really shouldn't have even wasted your time posting at all :-)

Really. Do i need to ask permission now?

:whoo::wave::cheer2:

Im sure you are aware that i was referring to you.

What a waste of space this site is becoming.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.