getting a car inspection

edd78
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there

i want advice on getting a car inspection i have my astra mk6 1.4t at the dealer for checks on problems that i have and fond no problems i contacted vauxhall and they said it was the characteristic of the model that i have. i dont agree with them so i need a second opinion

i feel as if the car wanders along road from the front end of car and feel as if there is no grip and the car is jerky when pulling away feels like there is something wrong with the clutch peddle

I know this might sound stupid and a bit basic but you'd be surprised how many times I have seen it. Check the front tyre pressures and then go to the next garage and chek again. Symptoms you describe are indicitative of well over inflated tyres.

If no improvement then come back and let us know.

Then next step would be to swop front to back. Whilst at it, check the history via main agency such as HPI to see if it has been written off at any point.

What you need to do is isolate the issue. I take it the car is on standard wheels etc.