TRT Engine Importers Ltd/Engine N Parts Ltd/crystal auto spares ltd/mr[s] Arora - watchout!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 6 months later...

Worth noting for people, I am going to court against them and at the court hearing it was confirmed that the person who called himself Ravinder Arora, is in fact Narinder Arora, who was the director of TRT Engine Importers. This was said at the court to me and the Judge...

• 4 months later...

Another update for people...

Unfortunately these buggers have run off, I spoke to their landlord today and he is owed £20, 000 by them, and that is the tip of the iceberg as they have fleeced so many people, the landlord told me that literally every day people are coming to him to chase the company for money, bailiff agencies are constantly there.

Looks like these "people" will get away with it, but I know that they have moved to Hounslow or nearby, and this is what they look like as well.

Hi King,

thanks for the reply, and please let us know, personally I have a high court writ out against him, but as I said, so many people are after him. Did you see an advert on ebay? But thanks again, as he did a runner and owes a lot, to a lot of people.

Hi King,

thanks for the reply, and please let us know, personally I have a high court writ out against him, but as I said, so many people are after him. Did you see an advert on ebay? But thanks again, as he did a runner and owes a lot, to a lot of people.

No, I personally went to the local garages around here (Hounslow / Feltham) as I was looking for a small car.

They were all dodgy Imo so I bought an ex rental from Hertz.

But I have definitely seen him, one of the few things I'm good at is remembering faces.

For some reasons the garage opposite 3d plastics in Hanworth road springs to mind, but I need to check, not sure.

Hi King,

Can I ask, how did you stumble onto this forum page, have you had dealings with them before? And thanks for the updates, i'll let the landlord who is chasing them know, what you found out, hopefully some kind of justice will catch up to them.

Hi King,

Can I ask, how did you stumble onto this forum page, have you had dealings with them before? And thanks for the updates, i'll let the landlord who is chasing them know, what you found out, hopefully some kind of justice will catch up to them.

I was just browsing through the new posts and I came across this one.

Fortunately I didn't have any dealing with this "gentleman".

Will pass by that garage tomorrow and let you know if I see him there.

Do you have his mobile number?

I know that most likely is now inactive, but it could be helpful to trace him if you have the right contacts.

Hi King,

I tried his mobile, but its inactive, I think the landlord from the property is trying to trace him as well, as he ran off owing a lot of cash to a lot of ppl, including me. Unfortunately it will be up to the courts and maybe the landlord to try and track him. But I'll pass on to the landlord next time I see him in a few weeks and let him know that he has been spotted. Not to sure what I can do, as I am guessing that he is not trading under the same company name, so no idea if there is anything I can do.

Engine 'N Parts is still showing at Companies House as a 'trading' company. Although the address listed is still Birmingham.

ENGINE 'N PARTS LTD

UNIT 9

UPPER TRINITY STREET

BIRMINGHAM

B9 4EG

Company No. 08152643

It might be worth keeping an eye on that just in case it gets updated, stranger things have happened thumbup.gif

The other two mentioned in the thread title have been dissolved.

This may or may not help.

BHOPINDER KAUR ARORA holds 2 appointments at 1 active companies Engine 'N Parts Ltd.

Director address:

38a Vernon Road

Birmingham

United Kingdom

B16 9SH

NARINDER SINGH ARORA

Address:

228 Lighthorn Avenue

Birmingham

West Midlands

United Kingdom

B16 8EP

• Confused 1

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Hi Dragon,

Thanks for the help, unfortunately as the court judgement is against Engine N Parts and not the directors, there isn't a hell of a lot I can do. Unless he updates the company with a new address, but I seriously doubt he will. Especially as there are, as far as I know from the landlord, at least 10 different people chasing him for money. Not to mention other people who have been ripped off but probably just gave up.

Worst of all, was at my court hearing I actually said to the judge that I wanted to amend it to include the directors personally, but was told no by the judge.

Thanks for the help and hopefully the more people that see this post the better, that some good may come of it for other people.

All I was thinking is that it might give *someone* a starting point from which to trace them to a new company ninja.gif

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

quick update, I am chasing the money through Barclaycard instead, since I have a court order against them, hopefully if other people have been stung by them (see attached picture) you can use Section 75 of the consumer credit act, and try and get your money back that way. But I hope the picture will help someone track them down..

Edited by citizenB

Hi guys, I went to the garage I thought I saw this "gentleman" but he wasn't there.

I hanged about for 10 minutes looking at cars and went to the office twice to ask questions, but he wasn't there.

Maybe I saw him in another garage or he took Friday off.