style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, so I am in a situation with minicredit and am trying to find a solution.

A few months ago, I owed minicredit £190, this escalted to £480 and ended with them [taking] the money out from my bank.

Now go forward to may 5th, they put £85 into my account and claim I took another loan for £100. I do not remember this, loan was due 5th june and today is 5th july, it has only been 30 days and the loan stands at £603!! and today I get a letter from minicredit telling me if I do not pay by 12th july, it will be passed onto a DCA (it states on their T/C's that it won't be passed onto DCA until 90 days due, so like WTF). I have told minicredit many times so send me a copy of my agreement, they have not. They have served me 2 default notices (Isn't this meant to void the contract? Someone clear this for me)? I have told them that they [took]£288 extra from my bank account, so therefore they still owe me £203 since I already got £85, they refute this and claim it is a new loan.

What's my next move?

All help appreciated.

Theyre known for doing this. DOn't worry

What you need to do is email or write a letter and demand a full and complete breakdown of the alleged debt and how each charge was calculated. With hold payment until they give you this. Don't let them try and charge you for it either. It isnt a SAR request, its a simple letter asking for a detailed statement of account. Something which you are legally entitled to.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi

yes you need a break down on the earlier charges also.

DB

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS