Hastings still not repairing my vehicle

S999srk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4366 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So when someone hit my vehicle on a roundabout I informed Hastings and began the claim process.

I had to take my car to nationwide crash repair. They did a terrible repair and didn't rectify the vehicle pulling to the left.

I informed Hastings and they said I had to give them a chance to rectify it.

So I took the vehicle back and they just expected that machine polishing it would remove sanding marks that are underneath the paint and lacquer. Needless to say not a good enough job still. Hastings said to take the vehicle elsewhere and provide an estimate to nationwide to rectify it.

So my vehicle has been at Perry's for 2 weeks and Hastings are saying that they won't authorise for the work to be done properly only repaint the affected area and not to blend in to the door and A post. So this means I will have the original factory paint colour, nationwides terrible match of colour and Perry's paint colour all on one side. All they need to do is blend slightly to cover up nationwides bodge job.

What is going on? Why are they not paying to repair my car.

If any Hastings representative reads this then you need to start serving your customers correctly. In my opinion you are in breach of contract. Sort it out and fix my car.

Hi S999srk, Thank you very much for taking the time to post about your experience. I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service that you have received. I would like the opportunity to investigate this matter for you and try to get it resolved. If you could send me an email with some details about your policy I will be happy to help. [email protected] Many Thanks, Jamie