Does any body have...

embo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6447 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A letter that they have sent to MBNA partially accepting money that they have offered (or i should say refunded to my account)

and also complaining about the fact that they returned my cheque and asked me to fill in a form if i want a full data protection.

I need to send one to them - but was wondering if any one had one i could sort of copy.

If so it would be much appreciated :)

Thanks Bobtheb - I have found it now - I dont know how i missed that!

I called Steven @ MBNA this morning, but he wasnt playing at all.

Any way i will get it back one way or another

Try phoning again the day before your'e due to claim at court :) They couldn't have been more helpful today,when they know you're willing to go all the way !!

:grin:amount WON so far £15,021.27(12 claims):D

Hello

I am in the process of claiming back from MBNA.

They have already credited half of the claim back into my account. Am just going through the motions for the rest.

However....

I have also received a letter from some one else at MBNA stating act now before it is too late - or your account will be written off as a bad debt unless you make payment of: £99.24

Well I am not paying this £99.24 until they have paid me what they owe me.

I am going to write a letter but not sure what to write really..

Can any one help with this?

Many Thanks x

Ok - I have written a letter to mbna regarding the above:

Dear David Walker

I am writing in response to your letter (Unfortunately it is not dated)

However in the letter you are requesting payment of £99.24 or my account will be written off as a bad debt.

I would like to bring to your attention that my account is in dispute at the moment with regards to unlawful bank charges.

MBNA have made one payment to my account of £480, however I am waiting for the next payment £499 plus the compound interest owed to me.

If you would like further clarification on this please contact Steve Bailey (Head of customer Advocate Office)

As soon as this is all settled on your part, I will then resume payments as normal.

I trust this clarifies my position.

Can any one reassure me as to wether this is any good and sounds ok?

Thanks

Ok - I have written a letter to mbna regarding the above:

Dear David Walker

I am writing in response to your letter (Unfortunately it is not dated)

However in the letter you are requesting payment of £99.24 or my account will be written off as a bad debt.

I would like to bring to your attention that my account is in dispute at the moment with regards to unlawful bank charges.

MBNA have made one payment to my account of £480, however I am waiting for the next payment £499 plus the compound interest owed to me.

If you would like further clarification on this please contact Steve Bailey (Head of customer Advocate Office)

As soon as this is all settled on your part, I will then resume payments as normal.

I trust this clarifies my position.

Can any one reassure me as to wether this is any good and sounds ok?

Thanks

Presumably you are still making minimum payments?

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.