Offered Compromise Agreement - redundancy/unfair dismissal/sex discrimination case

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As in "I believe that xyz will try to paint a picture of a money hungry ogre but as you can see from the evidence provided this was clearly a case of unfair dismissal"

OR

"As I will demonstrate throught the evidence provided this was clearly a case of unfair dismissal"

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE AND NOT A TERRIBLE EXAMPLE OF AN OPENING STATEMENT!!!

You cannot know what their defence will be on the day as a skilled counsel will play it close to their chest. You can get a clue form their list of issues, though. Were you to say "The other party intend to show me as a money-digging ogre" and on the day their tactic is, "She resigned due to the fact she found another job" (fictional example, as I do not know the details of your case) you will look as though you have poor judgment.

I should look up the statutory meaning of "unfair dismissal" and use this to explain why you fit that statute.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitigating evidence - how much information do I have to include??

Calls to agents?? Visits to job centers? Calls to friends/family?? Actual applications?

I obviously want to prove I've been looking but only so much of the evidence has been actual application. Anyone got some sort of guide of what is and isn't needed??