cataloge charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4377 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi evilgumbo

I’m in the middle of reclaiming from Shop Direct for 3 accounts (catalogues). I sent my SAR to the address below and specifically requested all the data for all 3 accounts, although they only sent one back, I eventually got what I wanted.

Shop Direct Finance Company Ltd

Aintree Innovation Centre

Park Lane

Bootle L30 1SL

What they will send you back is a bunch loose A4 sheets of paper. The first few pages will be a chronological list of charges, interest payments etc. You’re looking for code 174G – Administration 12.00. If like me, you will spot it straight away because it’s every month (in my case sometimes I was hit twice). Also look for code 111G, this is hidden PPI payments I was not even aware of! Only one of my accounts had this but it went to 2003 and is worth £2500 ish.

As a rough guide, I have two accounts with charges more or less every month for the past few years and one account with very sporadic charges and the total I will be claiming is about £3500 (plus PPI separately). A long way to go yet but….

Good luck!

• Haha 2

Current Debt : Approx £LOTS :-( ........................................................................Estimated Debt Free : Nov 2014 :-D

Barclaycard (wife) £1,080.43 Refunded

Barclaycard (me) SAR in progress

Shop Direct (x3 accounts) SAR completed. Claiming £3389.37 charges and £3,500 PPI

MBNA ..........SAR in progress. Charges & PPI from 1996 - present!

Your next ----> Lloyds Mastercard x2 - OPUS - Coop Visa - Monument Visa - RBS Visa - Cap One Visa x2 - Redcats x2